1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Americans With No Ability Act of 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by K80433SC, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

YET ANOTHER example of the pitiful downward spiral of American society. I am left to wonder if the decent, hard-working, conservative segment of the populace is ever going to wake up and take a stance for what USED to be right.

Btw -- this ever-shrinking core of American value and morality are the only REAL minority left in this country. The powers that be continue to squeeze more from us, only to give it to those with "entitlement" mentalities.

In case you haven't come to the realization, this government that WE help to elect is leading the U.S. on a hell-bent path toward socialization. Open your eyes, Americans ! They prey upon inherent greed with promises of benefits like "affordable" health care, extended unemployment payments, rebates and tax credits, etc. Everyone sees a few FREE dollars coming their way as a good thing -- however short-lived the gratification.

What better way to exercise TOTAL control over its citizens, but to create an environment where everyone is "equal", mediocre and poor ? And once they FINALLY take our firearms from us (and, they WILL), we will have no means to defend ourselves against them.

With the declining importance of REAL education being replaced by an increased emphasis upon "self-esteem & worth", it might be dificult to find anyone under 40 who actually knows anything about American history, anymore. For those who might, take a look back at what we fought a revolution for.......taxation without representation.

Look and sound familiar..........................???

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

K80433SC, it was a joke. This is not a real news release...

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Nice. Incidentally my daughter is a mail carrier and nothing could be further from the truth. At least in her case. kShe is one working machine and a credit to her upbringing (pat on the back).

But I know a few who will benefit from the projected program.

HM

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

How can I apply? Seems at my age (over 60) no one thinks I have anymore abilities. Well, on second thought, ----- they may be correct.

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I think we need a bill entitled: "Americans with No Sense of Humor Act" (AWNSHA)

6. bocephus

bocephus Member

Even though the original post is a joke K80433SC is still right in what he had to say about our country, too bad so few understand it.......

Have a nice day :)

7. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Duh! Whut wuz that "Whoosh" sound that went over my head?

Buz

Policeman: So, Mr. Billy Bob, do you have any I.D.?

Mr. Billy Bob: 'Bout whut?

8. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Wait a minute, somebody wrote: "In case you haven't come to the realization, this government that WE help to elect is leading the U.S. on a hell-bent path toward socialization."

I thought we are supposed to be socialized? Some sporting clays guy who sells high end guns, although a good guy, told me that I am "an unsocialized trapshooter"....how cruel and unfair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.