1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Americans who want gun control - SHUT UP!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Your opinion doesn't count! We win! You LOSE!

Phllllbbbtttt !!!

(Gene and 548...I'll let you decide for yourselves, whether to include yourselves in the above group, or not).

Yours in Democracy,

buzzy

2. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

I expect an executive order to be on the way soon.

3. thunder

thunder Active Member

This was the first battle now the war begins.

4. TALLEND

TALLEND Member

The president has already said that it is not over,and we will have gun control-one way or another.....

5. kenf

kenf Active Member

I agree, we have another 3 plus years in the woods- at least.

6. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

To much money to be made for both sides. The antis aren't going to quite people pay them well to fight for it. The pro gunners like the NRA don't want it to go away people pay them well to fight for it also. Problem is there is alot of job security and money to be made in fighting over this issue. I'm a life time member of the NRA & a 100% pro gun. But this is the world we live in. You can steal more money with a pen than you can a gun.

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Their focus is wrong. Pressure cookers, ball bearings and nails need to be the top focus. They are misguided.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Commie's never give up, they just come back in a different form, ie, Progressives/liberals

54 of them voted against the Founders and America today! Remember them at their next election attempt!!

9. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Why can't we get "reasonable controls" on BOMBS..???
    Oh wait...that's already on the books...hmmmm...sooo, ANOTHER set of laws is gonna work better...????
    In what universe does THAT make any sense at all...???

10. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

They want to use sandy hook as a reason for back ground checks. The worthless sob killed his own mother and took the guns she got legally passing a back ground check. How would any back ground check stop what he did? No law will take the evil out of people. When are the people going to learn the government and police cannot protect you. They only clean up the mess after the crime is committed. You know we stopped funding (assuming the government is we the people) & have shut down alot of mental hospitals in this country. Were did these mentally disturbed people go? Our streets is where they went.

11. darr

darr Well-Known Member

This is a nothing issue.I would wager that at least half of the states pass anti gun legislation of one sort or the other.Ny,Co,Ct already have.Ca,Mn,and many others will.Just because you live in a red state doesn't mean it won't affect you.It already has.

Darr

12. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Wow! At least you called them Americans.

13. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

They have been chiseling at the second right after the ink dried on the parchment paper the amendment was written

There have been hard battles to keep it intact the way it was written, they have gained some ground but we all have to stick together and keep the battle going, like Mr Barker said, they will keep coming

14. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Riding the "pitty-pony" has become the "in thing" for the libs. Starting with Michael J. Fox shaking his way to lead Clair McCaskill's election to Gabby Giffords tearfull expression durring O's condemnation of Congress....I might take time out to PUKE...excuse me.....merlyn

15. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

You obviously haven't paid attention to what the states are doing or the supreme court decision upholding NY new laws requiring much worse measures than background checks

Keep telling them to shut up and all those Senators and Reps will be voted out of office by the majority you are antagonizing

It is a failed approach

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.