1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Americans Want Stricter Gun Laws?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159569/americans-stricter-gun-laws-oppose-bans.aspx?utm_source=tagrss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=syndication

I refer back to the article because there are charts.

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would venture a guess, Wireguy, that most of the people polled don't know what they are being asked about. I'll take alot of heat for that remark, but I've never been polled on gun issues. I did get a TV poll list last summer, that I had to keep for a week, and got a dollar for doing it. No matter, you can walk down the streets, like Jay Leno does sometimes, and most people don't know basic history, government or math. But, I appreciate your post. Happy New Year. Charlie

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    All depends on where you poll, who you poll, and what you ask.

4. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Me and Buzzy are bringin' popcorn to this one too!!

Chuck

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

That's why I ended the headline with a question mark. I'm not buyin' it. We are now almost 50 years past the great gun act of 1968 and people have had a long time to assess whether it works. I'll not put anything past Americans though. They have been taught to operate on emotion only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.