1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

american shooters in the uk (neil winston)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chapk80, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chapk80

chapk80 Member

Hi neil,
    i think you will have a better understanding of our dtl trap shooting in the uk shortly. As a team of top american shooters are travelling over to wales to compete in our krieghoff classic at the end of may. It will be very interesting to see what there opinions of our target and rules are like compared to yours. (not as though there is anything wrong with yours) or ours.
    Regarding the grand american ian and myself would love to come and shoot the competition. But as august is a very month for us shooting all over the place, it will be very unlikley that we will be able to make it. Ive spoke to plenty of english people that have shot the grand and they realy sing its praises (David ball, John campbell, John dearey to name but a few) Who knows one year but you can bet your bottom dollar that ian and myself will be at the southwestern grand in 2009 with a few other friends.

All the very best and keep swinging Paul

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Neil Swings???

Wow, I didn't know that......... lol lol

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.