1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

American Jihad...SCARY!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Click on the website above for a very scary movie about the Jihad being orchestrated worldwide by the Muslim extremists. Do we hide our heads in the sand or address this issue now?

Bob Schultz

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/muslim-rave-party.flv"></embed>

3. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Judging Muslims by the extremists is akin to judging Christians by abortion clinic bombers.

Extremists are actually a very small percentage of any religious group. Granted our failed foreign policy in regards to the middle east is definitely helping to swell the ranks.

4. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

revsublime
    respectfully I disagree with you. Sadly, I believe the only thing the Muslims of this world understand is a bullet between the eyes. The violence associated with that religion is on a scale that I cannot understand. If the Muslim religion were as wonderful as you portray, they would straighten out the mess. but no, that is not happening. The options are very limited.

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Havegunwilltravel... you might wanna brush up on your history of Christianity.

how long did it take the Catholic Church to be straightened out? 400 years?

Do you think beheadings are that much worse than live burnings? skin flayings? Accusing people of witchcraft? Killing those who wont convert? Hmmm... ring any bells?

and yet...even at the height of the Inquisitions most evil of times...the average catholic was NOT as extreme as that.

Now consider the sheer number of muslims. If Islam was as bad as you make it out to be...we'd be screwed. But, thankfully, as with all religions, the extremists are in the minority. Just the slightest bit of unbiased research would show you that.

Frankly, I know many, many muslims...not a single one is an extremist. Matter o' fact, I think i know more extremists that call themselves christian.

6. Large

Large TS Member

think this is a peaceful loving religion better have a second look

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/

here is a gutsy brits take on the whole of it

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=418_1176494781

7. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

The Muslim Jihadists/Al Qaeda who killed 3000 at the WTC are scary for sure, but when it comes to religio-terrorists, the all-time Numero Onu has to be Pope Urban II. He sent his Crusaders to kill six million Muslims...and they did it the hard way, hacked them to pieces with axes and swords, one at a time. Now THAT is real religio-terrorism.

8. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

There are 1,500,000,000 Muslims. If just 1% of them, 15,000,000, were radical, violent extremists, the entire earth would be on fire, every city bombed, every non-believer slain.

Sure, there are violent, murderous Muslims, and we can and should go after them, but to condemn all Muslims because of a BinLaden makes no more sense that to condemn all Christians because of Eric Rudolph.

9. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

The results of a recent Pew Research Center survey said that 1 in 4 Muslims ages 18-29 lend some degree of support to suicide bombings to defend Islam.

I don't think you could find 1 in 10 million Christians of any age, that would support in anyway the killing of abortion doctors.

I just read the other day that the name mohammad has surpassed the name Jack as the most common name given to newborn baby boys in the UK. "Jack" has held that title for decades. cls

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Can't count them one for one, folks.

I'll bet there are a lot of peaceloving Muslims in Iran. But they don't run the country. And they aren't stopping the insane 1 percent that does.

The peace lovers stay home quietly and the radicals go out and kill people.

If they really loved peace they would kill the radicals.

HM

11. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Sadly, the extremists in any society are always the Vocal Minority.

12. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

I have been to the Kingdom, the UAE, Bahrain, etc. and even Israel (need to get passport scrubbed if you have been to Israel and have to go to a muslim country - gee, I wonder why?? Could it be that the towel heads are intolerant??) You can put your heads in the sand and believe that the towel heads are wonderful people who love Americans or you can open you eyes and realize they hate us and want us to die.

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Yup, our boys should be home soon if that is the case.

Seems to me we do the heavy lifting there. (I could be wrong, after all I got 98 on a test once.)

Nyttro is right, these are simply opinions. None of us will have a voice in foreign policy except by our vote.

My opinion: we need to tighten up over there. any place where people walk around with AK's and RPG's (even damn kids for cryin out loud) on the streets needs the iron hand.

HM

14. cynergystan

cynergystan TS Member

Lest we forget....every screwball,Nazi,Fascist, extremist faction started out as a minority, constituting but a fraction of a larger population, whether religious, ethnic or otherwise. There were countless millions who believed that the rise of Fascism in Europe would lead to nothing more than a vocal minority of crazies; many of whom were leaders of this great country of ours.How many 9/11's, subway bombings in London and similar such have to take their toll in human lives (innocents)before we all wake up? The Islamo-fascists have made their position clear; Wipe the infidels off the face of the Earth.To avoid any misunderstanding, "infidel" is any person of any religious, ethnic, national,racial or other makeup who does not believe as these extremists do.

I tend to agree with the premise that this site is for the discussion of matters pertaining to trapshooting. Nonetheless, when I read messages from people who are basically ignoring reality, I am compelled to respond. Respectfully, Stan Phillips.

15. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

I watched a little bit of Blackhawk Down; if this is what we`re up against, and I think we are.... Will we underestimate these thugs as we underestimated every enemy of ours since WW II?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.