1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

American deserve what they get from the election

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I just cannot comprehend this,,,,,,,what has happened to the American spirit and pride,,,,,,many countries don't even get a vote or say in their government,,,,,,,to those who didn't vote,,,,SHAME ON YOU!!!!

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Wow. What the hell is the matter with people...did Sandy really cause this?

3. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Not really Buzzy. Sandy stopped Mitt in his tracks.(by his own choice)

Lazy, apathetic, selfish, dependant Americans caused this.

God help us all.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

The public school has been indoctrinating "American Pride" out of the kids for a generation now. NO surprise here!!

Its more important that the Latino and other nationality Flags fly and wore as clothes over the American Flag!

As for National Pride, that is considered "racist" Multiculturalism is to be taught and enforced.

Yep, we are getting what we've allowed and "tolerated" for the sake of not hurting someone's feelings.

5. Mapper

Mapper Member

I am disappointed to hear of the low turnout. Oddly, where people sometimes get shot at attempting to vote, the turnout is greater. Sounds like apathy has come to live in our house.

6. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

What election did you guys attend? Record turnouts in nearly every state! Black, Hispanics, Women and Teenagers killed the party of exclusion. When we finally decide to include these groups as equals in our own country they will vote with us. Most Hispanics are very hard working people. They don't want to high taxes nor do they want all these illegals in this country taking their jobs. If you don't like contraception or abortion fine. Don't run your damn platform based on it. The RNC alientated females right out the gate and then you have two saps Senator candidates that seem to have the need to self induldge on the topic of rape! Jesus Christ..they killed their chances and Romneys! Bunch a frggin morons that weren't fit to pour piss from a shoe let alone run as Senators in our country! If we continue to keep them excluded we will be beat over and over and over! We need new leadership and it better be leadership that includes tolerance because we got killed on Tuesday!

Rick Brohmer

7. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

This country is definitly going to POT. People vote for the one that will give them the most of someone elses money. Class warfare works great for the DNC . I'll have to admit it is a clever strategy. But evil!

The abortion issue is the best way to kill off the Americans born here and maintain the work force with people from other nations who are not true patriots, and easily bought.

Its no wonder the terrorist think we are an easy target. And need to be converted to Islam because of our corruption.

We need to get back to being a christian nation. Because we are going the wrong direction.

YES, America may well deserve what we got from this election.

8. oz

oz Active Member

the radical muslims said bengazi was a success and they are going to use it as a model for future attacks. Let's see have odumbo pull out all the warriors, attack rape, kill, (did I leave anything out?)

9. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

First off, not trying to point fingers but Georgia voters definitely don't deserve what we got and are going to get. Our Nation has been placed in the hands of Obama for four more years by majority. There's nothing that you or I can do about that but I will continue to pray and trust God to watch over me and my family. I am concerned about the next four years and whats in store for us but I am not going to worry. Jackie B.

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Ponytail, you are absolutely correct but you left out the entitled group. Those are the factors that decided the election. Nobody could have beaten Obama considering the entitled, Muslims, blacks, hispanics, woman and young people. It is not hard to get people to vote for you if they know you are going to feed them. It is over and we need to move on, it's all we can do. A drepression is certain in our near future

11. newbbs

newbbs Member

Just checked five different articles, all state that voter turnout was down compared to 2008.

The O now says we need to unite, after spending a year campaigning on class warfare.

Why do so many, so easily choose big government tyranny over individual freedom? The least expensive
    career to pursue is one in education, filling the system with liberal hacks. We have allowed the system to indoctrinate liberal ideology for 30 years.

The welfare state won this time.

R newberry

12. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Cubancigar, the largest number of entitled people in this country are white! Be it government and military retirees. There are more white people unemployed and getting government subsidies ie.welfare, SS etc than minorities.

If we as Republicans continue to be the party of exclusion we will "not" win any of the future Presidential elections. The numbers are simply not there!

Rick

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Ponytail, you want us to think "tolerance", yet I don't see any tolerance from the Muzzies, minorities, illegal aliens, unions, and libs in general. Sure, I realise there are good, common sense people in all those catagories, but their so called "representatives" are boisterous and demanding, and in most cases not trustworty. They lack both ethics and morals.

We've been too "nice". Time to take off the gloves, and save this country if it's not too late.

14. Francis Marion

Ok ponytail, what do you suggest? Let's see, give some whore free birth control pills, guarantee everyone on food stamps now they will continue to get them, and, let all the Mexicans become citizens for $495. Seems like the Democraps have that market cornered.

I realize this is a problem. It all started when we ceased to be a majority white country. All this inclusion and multi culturalism sounds great in theory( to some, not me) but you now see the results. When you try to please and take care of everyone, the whole system falls apart. Add on top of this the fact that one political party does everything they can to make this happen. A built in, permanant constituancy.

Back during the BIG immigration push,Europeans who came here adapted to OUR way of life, including the language. Now we let let who ever is here do whatever the hell they want, language and all. And we don't much care how they get here. In 1925 there was even a moritorium on immigration. Too many came too fast. This was correctly recogonized as a problem.

Back to the issue at hand, pandering is NEVER the answer. We do that now.Giving people something in exchange for a vote is prostitution.Plain and simple. We have two choices. Keep things the way they are and drown in debt. OR, change attitudes and go back to the way it used to be.I fear this is an impossible task.

There is always the nuclear option. Revolution, blow the whole thing up and start over. The African born commie may just push us to that.

15. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

IMOP this election was decided not by political affiliation,
    color,race, gender or age but by the receivers vs givers. In this
    case receivers outnumbered.

16. Francis Marion

I would agree completely. The takers definately outnumbered the givers. It is interesting, however, the takers seem to be strangely similar by color, race, gender, ect.

17. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Oh yeah Party of Exclusion

Condi Rice, Col West, Collin Powell, Mia Love, Rubio, Clarence Thomas. Bobby Jindal, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann

Tokens I guess, just like the people named in the link I attached.

Then didn't Bush have more cabinet posts and high administrative positions filled by women compared to Wille and Barack?

Wasn't it during Reagans term in office when amnesty was given to all those millions of illegals?

Again, myths and lies about the Republican Party thanks to the left

18. Rick Barker

Here is a list of Hispanic Republicans if you are interested.

Tell a lie often enough, unchallenged it becomes the truth.

19. Rick Barker

Did you know one of the first women voted into Congress was a Republican almost 100 years ago?

Take a look at the list of Dem and GOP women who have been in Congress since 1917 in the link above.

The Republican membership might even have some gay members, but it is hard to tell, we don't ask and they don't make a big deal of their sexual preferences.

Wish I could find the web site of The Native Americans against Obama I stumbled across the other day. I think they said they were Republicans.

Oh well I guess it is easier to believe the lies told by the Democrats and elect Republican moderates who will not fight to expose the lies told about us.

And we wonder why those who voted for Obama were so easily taken in, when we are too?

How can we expect others believe in the things we believe in when we don't believe in ourselves?

20. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

Ponytail, there were 14,000,000 less voters this election than in 2008. I'd say that helped Obama get elected as the Democrats did a better job of getting their supporters to the polls.

i_shoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.