1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

American Carol - a must see movie

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flyfishinfool, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyfishinfool

flyfishinfool TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Well, I certainly saw a refreashing movie last night. American Carol is a parody about Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnel, liberal college professors, the ACLU and all the Hollywood sickos that rant and rave their anti-American, anti-relegion and anti-military garbage. It is a comedy but this film puts the liberals in their place.

It is interesting that this movie came out the same time as Bill Maher's film Religulus came out attacking Christians. I sure hope the ticket sales of American Carol far exceeds those of Maher's film. I can't stand that man !

Even if you are not normally a movie person go and see this one anyway. If ticket sales are good it might send a wake up call to Hollywood. What is a few dollars if we can send the liberals a message that we are tired of their crap.

As American Carol's producer John Zucker says "we are one Nation - under God - with Liberty - and Laughter for all"

A funny movie. Go see it.

Better yet. Invite a liberal neighbor to dinner and a movie and don't tell them which movie you are going to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.