1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

American Arms Silver ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Oregunner, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

From the research I did, American Arms was an importer that has gone out of business, that imported guns from different manufacturers. If it was an Italian gun, most likely was made by Fausti, to American Arms's price point. I have a Fausti, by Traditions, that is now a loaner, after loosening up quickly when shot a lot at the range. Parts may be hard to come by, but if the gun is in good shape, and intended to be used lightly for hunting, it might be worth a gamble, if the price is right. I wouldn't pay mroe than a couple hundred dollars for one. Mark

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

American Arms tho out of business had some pretty good guns. I had a AAsilver in 12 ga 3 1/2 inch magnum and used it for trap and skeet(when not duck hunting) for a number of years and put close to 70,000 rounds through it with no problems. A guy kept after me to sell it to him and I finally did. Wish I had kept it. On another note the owner of the closed American Arms is now the owner of Tristar shotguns and I'm not real high on their auto's and lower priced O/U's. I do have a 20/28 set made my Khan for Tristar that have 30,000 rounds through them with no problems. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

american arms made by fausti

american arms silver issue