1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

America Rising...We will take our Country Back!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dave-320c, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Lets Hope for a Change ...
    A Change based on Individual Liberty;
    A Change based on common sense spending within Our Incomes;
    A Change away from sending our Boys and Girls into wars to prop up corrupt governments;
    A Change to a level playing field so that generations to come will realize their potential;
    A Change to Our Founding Fathers dreams of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness;
    All founded on the framework on the first Ten Amendments of the greatest constitution this world has ever seen.
    Nobama and his ilk ever again!
    Vote Conservative 2010!
    Dave

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Q: What's this?

[​IMG]

A: The money you would have $aved if you had not elected Obama

This is for the dumbocrat's that visit this site? But they still don't quite grasp the basic concepts of capitalism!!

Curt

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I have lost all hope. I don't believe anymore. We wanted change. We got it. We are a dying nation. OBAMA IS A PIG.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

At least he just gave us 11 days rest.

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Obama is an idiot. Those that voted for him are the bigger idiots. He is destroying this country.

6. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Great video.

When is America going to wake up.

The special interest groups of big business are running this country.

They have sent most jobs overseas for more profit.

They have inside information on Wall Street.

They have the big banks in their pocket.

Now they have the politicans in their pocket.

It's called greed.

The same thing happened in 1929 in Germany.

Read your history,the Rothschilds.

When you have a select few controlling all the money,theres going to be hell to pay.

Before this is over you will see us in War with China,God Forbid.

Bo

7. WYBOO WOOD

WYBOO WOOD Member

I can't describe how angry I am about the actions of the Obama administration. Every fear I had about electing this person has been realized. My grandchildren are 18 and 13 and THEIR grandchildren will still be paying off our debt,if ever! We WILL take our country back from these idiots by voting the democrats out of office. Hopefully either the Repubs. or independents will muster a candidate who had some 'nads and will tell the country what is really going on. Be sure to continue to support the NRA. Dave

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just a thought. The Weimar Republic was the most democratic republic in Europe & they voted their lives away for fear of economic peril. What they got was Adolph Hitler ,pure hell on earth & utter distruction for 12 years. I truly hope our country can survive the next three years. We are at war. And to all those political nit wits in our country who think they can rationalize with jihadists, just wait. Did our sailors & airman who were off of Okinawa try to rationalize with Kamakazis. Hell no. There are forces out there that what to kill us, yes kill us, plain & simple. Ask any candidate this question. What would you do with a person who wants to kill your family & end your way of life? If his answer takes less than 3 miulliseconds & doesn't say--kill the bastard? Elect someone else.

Phil Berkowitz

9. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

Well done Video.

Share that one!!!!

SW

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Skeet2day,,,,have to disagree with you on this one,,,,the repubicans ALL voted AGAINST the healthcare bill and most of them voted against this spending frenzy of TARP and the PORKULUS bill,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.