1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

America, people may still have a chance.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by b12, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

You fellows look who won the Co, Mn, Mo. primary last night. Things look a little better. Wild Bill

2. jimsw

jimsw Member

I'd certainly be happier if we had a conservative get the nomination. Santorum would be a good choice let's hope he gets more support. However no matter who you would like to win you have to vote for the Republican nominee otherwise you are voting for that destroyer of our country Obama. Absolutely nothing could be worse than his being reelected - NOTHING!!

3. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Now, no matter who wins the nomination I HAVE to vote Republican or the country will go further to hell. I resent the fact that now we're being told we HAVE to vote Republican on TS.com. Sounds like my union telling me I HAVE TO vote Democrat.

Very Ironic in a wierd, funny, sort of way.

4. jimsw

jimsw Member

BBB if it makes you happy don't vote for the Republican. Just don't complain when the country goes farther down the chute.

5. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I had the opportunity to meet Rick Santorum last week and was impressed with the guy. He is known to stick with the conservative platform with very little compromise and he he does present himself well. I did vote for him but he lost big time in NV.

I would be suprised if he makes it through the primaries but if he does the voters will have a huge amount of contrast to base their voting decisions on....

6. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

Jim,

was just demonstrating some of the situations people are faced with.

Vote Republican to save your guns or to stop abortion or to stop tha Democrats from ruining the country.

vote Demcrat to protect the American worker from big business or to stop the Republicans from ruining the country. or whatever.

It almost makes me want to puke sometimes.

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

BBB,

Just hold your nose and vote republican. We sure can't stand another 4 years of the infidel in chief.

8. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

daddio,

Did that yesterday when I had to declare a party for the primary (useless) here in Missouri.

No matter how hard I squeezed it still smelled so bad i could tase it. Felt like I naeeded a shower when I got home from the polls.

I'm not big on politics (I"m trying, though) but I remember 4 years ago when Romney couldn't beat McCain, and now they are pushing him as the one to beat an incumbent President?

Frankly, I"m scared shitless as to what will happen in November.

I remember my Grandmother telling me when I was a kid, "Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true!" I'm afraid this may be one of those times.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Heck Rick,,,,maybe we should provide the Suicide hotline number for keety and stl lyn

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

ABO. The new theme for November. Anybody But Obama.

Any of the current Republicans in the mix would be better for the country. Hopefully more Tea Party people get elected in the house and Senate. If Romney wins the big one, he'll have to deal with some true conservatives in the Congress.

11. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

I'm kind of like BigBob, it was painful to go vote here in Missouri yesterday, knowing that it did not matter. That little "county Fair beauty contest" yesterday cost Missouri taxpayers $7,000,000.00. For a primary that decided nothing.

Like you, Rick, i was surprised that the midwest did not follow suit with the East coast.

12. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Rick Santorum is nothing more than another "wired in" DC Politician. He couldn't get re-elected in his own district in 2008 and lost by the biggest margin (18 points) ever! Supposedly even though he lost his election 2 1/2 years ago, he never left "K" Street. Yeah...we need him!

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.