1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

America needs your help!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

TS.Com members we need your help. The Obama Campaign's masterful use of the internet has worked for them in swaying the polls in their favor. It's time to throw a monkey wrench in their plans and use their own tactics against them.

It is now time to strike back. I implore everyone of you to pick one article or topic from here or any other source and E-mail it to everyone you know and ask them to do the same.

If we get started and get everyone involved in e-mailing the news we want them to see and asking them to forward it to everyone they know it could have a viral effect with the last week seeing a drastic turn away from Obama and the form of re distributive government he favors.

Please pick any topic which supports your views and forward it along with your instruction to please vote and to forward your communication to everyone they know.

Everyone who wants to help please show your support here by sharing the number of people you e-mail along with a copy of the text you are sending.

I predict we can reach hundreds of thousands by election day and will sway a significant number of voters.

Joe

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

A few topics which would be good to forward to your friends would be Foreign campaign contributions, Redistribution of wealth, Comments copied directly from his memoirs, Bill Ayers, Rasheed Khalidi, Acorn to name just a few.

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Besides the dozen or so regular posters Jbrooks,Calori,Recurvy,and the other regulars does any one else care and are you doing anything about it.

Joe

4. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Yes I am Joe. EVERY day. EVERY chance I get.

Tom(AJ100)

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

You all have my permission to copy and send anything that I have written about this election. I have forwarded MANY things from here on to some of the Obama supporters among my family and friends.

6. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Tom -Thank you. You are amoung regular posters and I know you are. But we need everyone to be doing the same. By geometric progression: if just one of us gets two new McCain Voter each day and the new voters gets two more voters each day who does the same by the election just one person will deliver over 2400 votes by election day.

If we could get 1000 people on board today we could significantly influence the outcome of the election.

Now I want to hear some commitment by the non posters to do something and help get out the vote.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.