1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

America is rising

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by berettagold53954, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiM6JAQZwHI

2. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

thought these were pretty good glad people are catching on still work with wackos that think hes the best ever

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

If you are in Massachusetts, you should check this guy out. I'd vote for him if I lived there. Maybe I can, if I were dishonest enough, like the Acorn efforts in the last election.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJEEQHOnI2Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OJEEQHOnI2Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

You CAN contribute to his campaign...!!!!
    I did...anyone who wants to see this man honorably occupy the seat formerly held by a fat, murdering drunk ought to be sending a check to his campaign. You better believe every left-wing loon has been sending cash to Mass. whether they know anything about Coakley(his opponent) or not..they're coming out in droves to "protect the Kennedy seat" because they understand that losing this single special election will STOP THE KARL MARX EXPRESS currently running wild in D.C....We don't have to wait until the mid-term elections...win this one, and Obama's extreme agenda STOPS HERE.
    HELP THIS MAN HELP YOU...!!!

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I AM from Mass and a new poll out today had SCOTT BROWN ahead by 4 points! What was that sound????..........hah, it sounded like Ted Kennedy rolling over in his grave !!!!

The Coakley campaign has gone TOTALLY negative and is bringing in Bill "White Owl" Clinton in to stump for her.....and they are playing a 2 minute video ad of Obammy stumping for her.
    Stay tuned for the SECOND SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD on Tuesday. Sadly Lexington, my hometown, where the first "shot heard round the world" was fired will fall in lockstep with the Dems.

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

new info

7. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I contributed as well FOLKS THIS COULD BE THE GAME SAVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I voted for him already before I left, unfortunately my wife also remembered to go to town hall and vote. I didn't remind her, hoping she'd forget. Once again my vote is cancelled. If Scott Brown could ever make it, WOW what a help that would be.Oh well, Shoot often while we can, Bob

9. clayshooter555

clayshooter555 TS Member

It's past time to get your wallets out!!! I don't live in Mass but that doesn't matter to me or to YOU.

Therefore, knowing that the Democrats have a real problem if they lose even one of the 60 votes they are using to ram through this idiot healthcare bill that will NOT cover all the uninsured, that will NOT 'bend the cost curve down', that will NOT make healthcare more affordable in the US and that WILL put the US even further in deep, deep debt....

I'm supporting Brown in the hopes that the Dems lose their railroading, exclusive, non-transparent 60 vote majority.

It's a long shot but it's the only chance I have at the moment to try and change what is going on in DC.

So, here's where you can step up and toss a few bucks his way because as we all know, money talks and the BS walks. If that last $1 that comes in let's him run the commercial that provides the deciding vote in his favor, we all win. The vote is January 19th.

You can donate by going to https://www.icontribute.us/scottbrown.

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

This guy may be presidential material. Great mind and speaker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.