1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazingly simple home remedies....

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:

1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK. IT ALL GOES TO THE SAME PLACE ANYWAY.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. EVEN GEORGE WASHINGTON DID THIS! REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU O NLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND D OES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

DAILY THOUGHT:
    SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Bob Schultz

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laugh

3. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Number six gave me a chuckle as I just went through a bout of food poisoning. BRGII

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I can imagine big Bob doing his routine in a nightclub. Great one Bob.

5. Juno

Juno TS Member

Dove, if he used this in a stand up routine, he'd be using stolen material. Right Bob.

6. Bob Schultz

I really wish I could take credit for the post ... alas, my wit and charm are just not up to the task. I received these from an old friend's email and just laughed till I hurt. Thought most of you would appreciate humor that has no particular political or racial tilt. (Dick Cheney take note.) The girls might get a bit pissed (pardon the pun) at the sink reference, but they are usually mad at us for something anyway. Its that Mars and Venus thing.

Thank you to those who thought I had authored the post. Juno, you are right.

all the best!

Bob Schultz

7. DANFAM4

DANFAM4 TS Member

Thanks for the laughs.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Peeing in the sink is better than my brother peeing out of his second-floor window in the middle of the night...

9. Bob Schultz

Recurvy...most anything is better than the mental image you just gave all of us about your brother. The question is why and what is he trying to hit?

Bob

10. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Just don't ever pee through a screen door, you will strain youself. FF

11. shadow

shadow Active Member

It will rust the screen door too. Dont ask how I know that.

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Why...too lazy to put his jammies on to go down the hall to the bathroom...and usually after he went out partying. He is older with a family now. Thank goodness he has two girls.

13. Bob Schultz

Shadow...trust me, I don't want to know how you know this.

Recurvy...I'll assume that the two girls ended the family trait of peeing from second story windows..?? Thanks for the good laugh. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.