1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AMARILLO SHOOT POSTPONED! - Too Much Snow!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TX-MX, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TX-MX

TX-MX TS Member

Just got word from Amarillo Gun Club that this Sunday's Shoot is postponed, probabaly for a week.

With yesterday's snow on top of a heavy snow last week there is too much moisture and snow in place. After a lot of work by Holmes Construction, mgt made the call to save the club grounds and shoot another day

So word is that the Shoot will be rescheduled for either 2/14 or 2/21.

In any event, NO SHOOT this Sunday, 2/7.

I would expect the club to start another thread as soon as they have more info - if the website still shows a 2/7 shoot, please disregard it.

2. Amarillo GC

Amarillo GC Member

This is correct, NO SHOOT THIS SUNDAY.

Sunday's shoot has been postponed until Sunday Feb 21.

We will try to open one or two fields for practice Saturday, 2/6 and, weather permitting, Sun 2/7, but after not one, but two heavy snowfalls, there is just too much snow and water on the grounds for a registered shoot.

806-372-0678

Thanks as always

Amarillo Gun Club

3. 525 KID

525 KID TS Member

Yeah i had big plans of coming up there an laying it on Dalton Jennings!!! If he will come to San Angelo it can STILL HAPPEN !!!

4. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

I feel your pain, Amarillo.... We got about 18 inches overnight here in Pittsburgh, most snowfall here, for February in 63 years!!!!!!! Nothing going on here including leaving the house....still snowing......
    See lots of shoveling in my weekend plans.....
    Nothing moving at this time....80,000 homes without power.........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.