1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Amarillo Gun Show Today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CharlieAMA, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

This morning, I dropped a couple of turkeys and hams off at the gun club for our annual turkey shoot, and then went down to the gun show at Amarillo Civic Center. $5 to get in. Opened at 9AM, I got there at 10:30. Line to get in was about 30yds. long. It was packed inside. Had to walk sideways to get around. Anyway, I saw alot of women looking and handling handguns. Alot of background forms being filled out. Quite a bit of ammo going out the door. 45ACP handloads, JHP,230gr. $18 per fifty, for example. The Colt AR M+P 4 that I bought last year for $750, is now $1995.00, and they weren't budging. The crowd that wears baggy pants, and their ball caps backwards, were looking at everything, more especially semi-auto's(shotguns and pistols). Found a bipod for my AR and some stuff for my Kimber, and then went home. My wife had a list of stuff to do, before it gets cold tomorrow. Just thought I'd pass this along. And, I thought it was shooting related, so I put it here. Charlie

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Show today in San Antone as well. Line was 80 yards long at 9 when it opened. I left at noon and it was wall to wall humanity. More black rifles than I ever saw in one place. Still, I managed to score
    good deals on a couple of handguns!

Ken Rucker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

amarillo gun show civic center