1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshootertoo, Feb 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootertoo

trapshootertoo Member

There has been some discussion and opinions as to what trophies should be, presented at registered shoots. Personally, I would prefer trap shells or money to most of the trophies I've won. This sure would help with expenses. Hey, maybe a few gallons of gas!

2. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Trapshootertoo.

We went to a two day shoot two weeks ago, all cash and cartridges, again last weekend cash on all events and the wife won the raffle on the Saturday (case of shells) Buddy won the raffle on the Sunday ( plastic shell fuel card) we will attend both of these annual shoots again next year.

I am with you money and shells does it for us, have won enough Microwave ovens-toasters-pie makes-electric kettles-coloured Teles and the like, money and shells can never win enough of either.

Release..........

3. bonzai272

bonzai272 Member

my club offers buckles or the cash equivelant, your choice

4. trapshootertoo

trapshootertoo Member

Release Trigger, Often wondered why A.T.A. hasn't taken this approach for trophy's. With their finances and buying ability, they should be able to get ammo very reasonable, when buying at large quantities. Don't you think?

5. trapshootertoo

trapshootertoo Member

Well said Champion II!!!!!

6. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

Yes : Forget the trophies, I know if I won or lost and do not need a reminder. I would feel much better with new factory shells to shoot or cash. Sometimes it feels like trinkets at the fair for dumping the loud mouth in the water.

CM

7. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I have yet to win a belt buckle or beautiful leather shell pouch and would be tickled to death to win one! I can, however, understand that you old pros have rooms full of this stuff and would prefer something else. I certainly would not be offended to win shells! (Or anything else!!!!) Jack

8. Steve Bills

Steve Bills Member

I'am with ChampionII om his thread,but Martinpicker has good points which are understandable.....Steve

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

How about if you get to chose? :)
    grntitan_2009_2503183.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.