1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Aluminum Guncases, ICC, Cabellas, Kalispell?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dibbz, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dibbz

dibbz TS Member

I have a Kalispell rifle case and have been happy with its performance & protection. I'm looking for an additional case(s) for my shotguns(s) and am wondering what your favorites are. Thanks

2. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

SKB Combo case. about $149
    Good Luck and God Bless, Bill Ivins

3. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I have seen Cabela's and I will say its also a good case.

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Another vote for Paul Warwick's cases. Jim

5. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Bought a case from Warwick just recently and was disappointed in the workmanship. The latches were attached over rivets in the case. This caused the latches to bend so that neither one latches correctly. I put 2 velcro straps around the case to back up the latches. Now, how hard is it to locate the rivets or the latches so that they don't interfere with each other? I'll save it for travel and use my Browning case for daily carrying.

Mike

6. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Mike:
    If you email Paul, he'll make that case right. I've seen him take cases that are 5 years old and replace the handle - free of charge. Try contacting him.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

7. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"Mike: If you email Paul, he'll make that case right. I've seen him take cases that are 5 years old and replace the handle - free of charge. Try contacting him."</blockquote>

I sent 2 emails since I first got the case over 2 weeks ago; no answers. I've called twice and the phone just rings. I'm wondering...if he would be willing to make the case right, why didn't he do so in the first place?

Mike

8. famill00

famill00 TS Member

www.kirkscases.com

Talk to Kirk Sanders. I have seen some of his work and its very professional. Everything he does is handmade.

Forrest

9. guncase

guncase TS Member

""I sent 2 emails since I first got the case over 2 weeks ago; no answers. I've called twice and the phone just rings. I'm wondering...if he would be willing to make the case right, why didn't he do so in the first place?""

You didn't send the e-mails to the correct address or I would have gotten them,, My phone rings every day, and is answered each time it does! I even have it forwarded to my cell when I am on the road. If I do miss a call, there is an answering machine for a message and I return all calls! Try 866-868-9410 or just e-mail guncase@aol.com

I am not very difficult to reach!! Paul

10. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Isn't there an aluminum case made in Colorado which is very good? I don't recall the name or where to get them. Help? Jake

11. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Bill, I own a few Americases and there are some issues. First, they are darn heavy. Second, the interior is not adjustable. They have not upgraded, improved or changed their product for years. Jake

12. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

The best: Dan Walter
    Next: Americase

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
icc gun case

kalispel gun case

kalispell gun case