1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

aluminum folding gun racks F.S.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by backfenceata, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

I have some gun racks ready. I know we got behind last summer, now with the bad weather we are back up to speed. Any one that I talked to last summer,drop me an e-mail or pm me and I will get it sent out. thanks for your patience.
    I just noticed that I had my e-mail wrong, sorry. All th P.M. orders have been shipped. Thanks all. And my e-mail is now working for those that had problems. Thanks again,
    Kirk
    DSCN1962.jpg

DSCN1960.jpg

gunrack.jpg

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Backfence, what is the price of each rack with 4 slots and with 5? Thanks

3. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

The four gun stands are 95.00, and the seven gun is 120.00

Trim Tab, We do not make a 5 gun as it works out the seven gun comes out better so the barrels miss each other.

they are all aluminum and fully hand tig welded. Super light and tough, 5 lbs

GUNRACK013.jpg

4. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

TTT with corrections,I had my e-mail wrong. All the P.M. orders have been shipped, thanks all. And my e-mail is now working, sorry. Kirk

5. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

6. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the orders, best to e-mail direct as I sometimes forget to check the P.M.s on this sight. Kirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
aluminum outdoor shotgun gun racks
aluminum portable outdoor shotgun racks
folding gun racks
folding gun racks for sale

portable folding gun rack plans