1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alsteen Shooting Shirts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2005
    Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
    I've been in comtact with Tom Alsteen and he tells me that he's taken down his website but is still in business and will be publishing a small catalogue soon. The last e-mail address I had for him is talsteen@comcast.net.
  2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Jan 29, 1998

I'm still in business, but ljutic73 is correct, I pulled my website from the internet for the winter. Everything costs, and the website just wasn't paying for it's self.

Please e-mail me and I'm sure I can get whatever you're looking for made and in the mail right away.

For anyone else who might be interested, I have a limited number of red and light grey short sleeve polo shirts with an angry target embroidered on the chest. I'll let these go for $10.00 each (all sizes) plus shipping. I only have 35 of these and when the sizes are gone, they're gone.

3. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Jul 2, 2006
    Just make sure if you order a long sleeve denim shirt, that's what you get. I ordered and paid for a denim shirt and got a denim colored shirt that was thin cotton only.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.