1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alsteen Shooting Shirts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljutic73, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I've been in comtact with Tom Alsteen and he tells me that he's taken down his website but is still in business and will be publishing a small catalogue soon. The last e-mail address I had for him is talsteen@comcast.net.

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

cp,

I'm still in business, but ljutic73 is correct, I pulled my website from the internet for the winter. Everything costs, and the website just wasn't paying for it's self.

Please e-mail me and I'm sure I can get whatever you're looking for made and in the mail right away.

For anyone else who might be interested, I have a limited number of red and light grey short sleeve polo shirts with an angry target embroidered on the chest. I'll let these go for $10.00 each (all sizes) plus shipping. I only have 35 of these and when the sizes are gone, they're gone.

Tomas

3. nspktr1

nspktr1 TS Member

Just make sure if you order a long sleeve denim shirt, that's what you get. I ordered and paid for a denim shirt and got a denim colored shirt that was thin cotton only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.