1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ALS Benefit--MINN. Sportsmen

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Judd, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judd

Judd TS Member

This shoot is sponsored by the Zimmerman Outdoor Youth Group. We at the Minnesota Sportsmen's Club are proud to have been providing the venue for this event for over ten years.

This event is a 75 bird Lewis class shoot $20.00 per entry and can be shot as many times as you like. There will be silent auction items and if time permits Annie Oakley’s and meats shoots. All proceeds from the event are donated in the name of the Zimmerman Outdoor Youth Group to help find a cure for A.L.S.

Lunch will be provided; Sloppy Joe's, potato salad, pasta salad, baked beans, chips and a variety of deserts.

Thank you for looking and we hope to see you at the Minnesota Sportsmen's Club May 8th.

Randy Jones

2. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

Looking forward to Saturdays event,hope to see a few BGC menbers at the shoot

Ken, Mark, Brent and as many others as we can to support a great cause. I have a meeting in the A.M. but hope to see every one around 1 P.M

Thanks

Kooz

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Kooz,

Coach and I are working with our AIM team for the telephonic shoot (rescheduled from last weekend--who looks at prom schedules anyway???) so we can't be there. Mark's grandma had ALS, it's a horrible disease.

We'd love to contribute something to the silent auction--I'll find someone who's going to schlep it over Saturday.

Calamity

4. BELGIBOY

BELGIBOY TS Member

Why do these things always happen when I'm working?

5. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

I would like to thank everybody that shoot today, the conditions where less then Ideal. ( it was all WHITE when I got out of bed in the A.M. Globel warming at it's best) We had a great day with all the proceeds going to ALS a very worthy cause.

First place to Mark Lager with a perfect score of 75

Second lewis class Rick Ward with a 71

Third lewis class Keith Koosman (better to be lucky than good) with a 69

Forth lewis class Lonny Mack with a 64

If I got any of this wrong I am truely sorry.

Thanks to Mn Sportsmans club for a great day

Kooz

6. Kooz25

Kooz25 TS Member

One more thing, the people of MN Sportsmans club are very Talented to pull off in one day a Conceal and carry class,a youth firearm safty class and the ALS shoot all in one day.

Great job to everybody involved

Kooz

And the food was great as well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.