1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Aloha from The Golden West Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shakamaka, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shakamaka

Shakamaka TS Member

I must thank Tom Forbes and the folks participating, and working at the Golden West Grand in Reno. Because of a bout with cancer, Jane and I could'nt make the trip to Sage Hill this year. So Tom Forbes at his Pro Shop garthered Dale, Don, Dickie, Howard, Ray, and RenoSteve,called Hawaii, and one at a time, gave Jane some aloha by phone. When I got home, She was so happy, I thought something was wrong. Guys I realy appriciate the act of kindness, it was really thoughtful of you all..Mahalo, Tommy and Jane Kushima

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

So is Tom Forbes - that man is a true gentleman and another class act in my opinion.

3. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Rich, no we didn't. We're actually going to the State PITA shoot in Fallon and that's why I need info on places to stay. I hear its quite the place to shoot though. I think we may go up before the end of June (hoping anyway), to check it out. Are you coming up for that?

Sorry Tommy - don't mean to hijack your thread.

4. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Rich - I knew you were from there, just didn't realize you had such an aversion to it still! Hey, you should at least come to Coon Creek for a couple of days for the State Shoot...try at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.