1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ALMOST TIME TO VOTE. GET OUT AND VOTE.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

It is almost time to vote again. Nov 2, 2010. I have yet to miss one election and I'm planning on not missing any. This is an important election and you have to vote. If Obama keeps contol like he has WE ALL ARE IN TROUBLE. We need to take out the trash as some are saying. Find the time to vote and not only help yourself but help this great country of ours. VOTE.

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I will---SJB---

3. The Stive

The Stive Member

I will be casting my vote. This election is a very important one for our country. Obamy and his cronies must be removed. We will start this November
    and finish the job November 2012. John

4. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I just heard on the radio that 41 cents of every dollar the government now spends is borrowed. Our government is 13.5 trillion dollars in debt and growing. As a nation we have cast off our old morality for the new morality of anything goes. It has been very, very expensive. This election is the most important in our lifetime. If the Democrats win they will continue to spend us into oblivion. I am not naive enough to think that any politicians would dare to do what is necessary and cut off all the free loaders and stop wasteful government spending, but at least we can slow down our demise by throwing out the biggest spending Democrats. I don't see how any thinking person could be a liberal when there is overwhelming evidence that it doesn't work, ever.

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'm worried about this election. If we don't beat the Dems now, then when, if ever? Double digit unemployment, trillion dollar budget shortfall, HEALTH CARE, auto company takeover, bank takeover, bond holders getting crapped on, BP told my ONE man to pony up 25 billion, etc....

What scares me is the Democrap signs in my area, 3 to 1 in their favor over the Repub. WTH????????

If we don't defeat Ojackass, Pelosi, Reid, etal now we are just inviting more trouble. If Pelosi is still Speaker of the House in Jan. say hello to knee cap trade, and amnesty for illegals.

Get out and vote. You can't sit this one out, unless you are Dubhub, and Lard Pigeon on this site.

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

You'll see Republican gains in this election, but what about the next election? Our society is too entitlement driven. When they realise they have to give up something to get this country turned around, they'll want to take the easy way out, and they'll vote for whoever promises to give away the most free s7it!

The non productive freeloaders, a near majority, will carry the vote when Acorn (or whatever they are called now) and other politically motivated entities drive them to the polls and tell them who to vote for.

Makes you want to move to the wilderness and tell the politicians to shove it!

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Picked up my absentee ballot today.

9. jdomas

jdomas Member

I voted last friday. Don't sit idly by, get out and vote!!!!

John D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.