1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost KO'd by a Reloader Handle!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ed Y, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y Well-Known Member

John,

Quit trying to use the Federal primers in the STS hulls.

Ed Yanchok

2. 45er

45er TS Member

John, you made my day! Until I read your post, I was the only person I've ever known to be clocked by a MEC reloader handle. About a month ago (on a Friday night, of course) I was loading some shells. The carriage stuck on the downstroke and went I bent over to see what was happening, the handle slipped out of my left hand. Jeeeeezussss! I thought Mike Tyson had taken his best upper cut. Fortunately, the handle caught just my lip and not my teeth. Off to the emergency room at the local hospital with wife and two grandsons we had with us. A quick stitch and all was well in Paradise, but I learned not to do that again! Take care. Rob

3. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Been there, done that.

Watch out for swinging doors and MEC reloader handles.

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

It happened to me once. I bought a new longer shovel handle for my PW. The handle was advertised to make loading easier. I installed it with care and according to the directions. I set up my stool and pressed the hydraulic pedal with my foot and the handle knocked me off the stool.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.