1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Almost everybody

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Tailbuster, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

I'm sorry. I am having a very difficult time following the logic. Yes, patients always have a choice in what to do about their body and their personal health. But, for the most part you probably wouldn't be on the medication if your blood pressure wasn't too high, or you weren't overweight which caused your sugar to run too high and if your arteries weren't so plugged from dining at McDonalds 3 times a week. Like it or not, most medications are designed to do what your body either can't do or you won't do on your own. So, before you convince everybody that their medication is hurting their trap scores, you probably ought to consider if they want to be around one year from now so they can keep on shooting. just my worthless .02

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Could it be that maybe you should start taking your meds again? I mean this whole couple days of your philosophy rambling reeks of someone that has been off their very important Prozac. I think you have good intentions in mind but your delivery system is very confusing and allows the point of the thread to just slip away.

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

Don't feed the Troll.

4. Calkidd

C.E. Burgessisms....

<i>But I also thought that if every Chinaman jumped off a three foot stool at the same time that the Earth would split in half.

I have a PFS and it kicks about like a field mouse on the animal scale. IF you shoot good scores with one then it starts to look like a pretty woman with her clothes off. Please refrain from looking up my average. My master eye is the one made of glass.

When it's so cold out that dogs chase cats while they're both walking...

Jack Seehase, the retired missle engineer who reworked barrels advised it because to him it was the closest thing to rocket fuel that would work in a shotgun

When Red Dot lights the wad does swell; that powder charge being one from hell; against the inside of the shell, and down the barrel it excells to top speed faster than the others. Just gaze upon the burn rate, brothers. Gobbs of data to explain the 1200 foot per second gain. Just throw the gun and slap the trigger, no burst you ever saw was bigger. Red Dot sprints while others meander. There never was a powder grander.

No need to look at your finger when pointing to the moon.

It is better to get mad at the target than to try to hit it. Because to get mad is 'feeling' and to try to hit it is 'thought.' Thoughts are like branches off the tree of feeling. Feeling comes from deeper recesses of the mind than thought.

Morons are everywhere. Try like hell then.

It's been known for thousands of years-- When a fool hears the truth, he will laugh. So you sharpshooters out there laugh all you want.

This is a good one...
    A man might love his buddy's wife; that's feeling. Then he decides he won't tell his buddy; that's thought.

A dog wakes up from a nap. First thing he does is lift his head and surveys his surroundings; that's the mental part. Then he springs to his feet and stretches; that's the physical part, but he's not a whole dog until he wags his tail.

She could make a freight train take a dirt road</I>

These are just since he posted starting 08/10 and this doesn't include the You don't know Sh!$H about shooting thread.

5. overbored

overbored Member

Charley Sheen of the Trapshooting world...........

Hugh

6. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

I'm sorry. I am having a very difficult time following the logic. Yes, patients always have a choice in what to do about their body and their personal health. But, for the most part you probably wouldn't be on the medication if your blood pressure wasn't too high, or you weren't overweight which caused your sugar to run too high and if your arteries weren't so plugged from dining at McDonalds 3 times a week. Like it or not, most medications are designed to do what your body either can't do or you won't do on your own. So, before you convince everybody that their medication is hurting their trap scores, you probably ought to consider if they want to be around one year from now so they can keep on shooting. just my worthless .02

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Could it be that maybe you should start taking your meds again? I mean this whole couple days of your philosophy rambling reeks of someone that has been off their very important Prozac. I think you have good intentions in mind but your delivery system is very confusing and allows the point of the thread to just slip away.

8. Calkidd

Don't feed the Troll.

9. Calkidd

C.E. Burgessisms....

<i>But I also thought that if every Chinaman jumped off a three foot stool at the same time that the Earth would split in half.

I have a PFS and it kicks about like a field mouse on the animal scale. IF you shoot good scores with one then it starts to look like a pretty woman with her clothes off. Please refrain from looking up my average. My master eye is the one made of glass.

When it's so cold out that dogs chase cats while they're both walking...

Jack Seehase, the retired missle engineer who reworked barrels advised it because to him it was the closest thing to rocket fuel that would work in a shotgun

When Red Dot lights the wad does swell; that powder charge being one from hell; against the inside of the shell, and down the barrel it excells to top speed faster than the others. Just gaze upon the burn rate, brothers. Gobbs of data to explain the 1200 foot per second gain. Just throw the gun and slap the trigger, no burst you ever saw was bigger. Red Dot sprints while others meander. There never was a powder grander.

No need to look at your finger when pointing to the moon.

It is better to get mad at the target than to try to hit it. Because to get mad is 'feeling' and to try to hit it is 'thought.' Thoughts are like branches off the tree of feeling. Feeling comes from deeper recesses of the mind than thought.

Morons are everywhere. Try like hell then.

It's been known for thousands of years-- When a fool hears the truth, he will laugh. So you sharpshooters out there laugh all you want.

This is a good one...
    A man might love his buddy's wife; that's feeling. Then he decides he won't tell his buddy; that's thought.

A dog wakes up from a nap. First thing he does is lift his head and surveys his surroundings; that's the mental part. Then he springs to his feet and stretches; that's the physical part, but he's not a whole dog until he wags his tail.

She could make a freight train take a dirt road</I>

These are just since he posted starting 08/10 and this doesn't include the You don't know Sh!$H about shooting thread.

10. overbored

overbored Member

Charley Sheen of the Trapshooting world...........

Hugh

11. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

I remember when I went to sleep...your second sentence. GaryL.

12. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

Ya lost me . . . . .

Ted K.

13. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Mr. or Ms. Burgess, If you are trying to impress us....it ain't work'n.

14. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

This guy is having LSD flashbacks.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.