1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ALLWOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL! NOT JUST THE YOUNG!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by yvonne, May 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

Quite a few people sent me emails regarding the "WHERE are all the pretty women" thread!

I think the most important thing you all have to think about ....is...WHAT is pretty?????? Does it impact your life so much that you have to post it here?

Do we, as shooters, have to post it here and does it contribute to what we do here????

I don't think I'm "pretty" Alot of the guys I shoot with, think I am. I'm a woman that shoots, hunts, fish, gets out in a canoe and a kayak" I can cook anything I shoot and anything you bring home. ( those damm clay targets won't ever make it into a stew I cook!)

[​IMG]

2. yvonne

Are we going to send other women away from this sight, because they are going to be judged on their looks? We can't all be "Danika's" We are women that shoot...fish...enjoy the outdoors! OHHHHH...Guess what? We like being with you! We love that you want us there... shooting beside you...joking with you. The fellas that know me, know me that way! (By the way, I'm the one in the white shirt!) 80 year old Mom is way on the right!
    0: ;)

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

My mother in Law had a plaque on her kitchen wall.

"KISSIN' WEARS OUT, COOKIN' DON'T"

Not bad.

HM

4. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

One good thing about getting older is that more and more women look good to you!!

Mike

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Depends on your definition of "beautiful"

6. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Years ago I had an older guy working for me. He told me the one thing about getting older that was good "The daughters still look good,but the but the mothers look even better." I did not find out until many years later he was right.
    BK

7. yvonne

We used to have quite a few beautiful young ladies posting on the forum. What happened to them? Probably got tired of the dirty old men.... We should be encouraging them - not discouraging them from joining in. I don't think comparing them to some plastic/silicone altered female makes them feel welcome. I recognized some of the young ladies from shoots I attended and they were great kids...great shooters, who could add something here and benefit from the wisdom some of you had to share.

8. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Yvonne, in answer to your first question, I think they turned into beautiful older ladies. You are correct in your statement that all are beautiful, just that some are more beautiful than others. Never saw an ugly women, but have seen some that didn't have too much beauty. Women shouldn't get offended by the guys here, lots of em are sporting pot bellies that would make a good flotation device for a submarine.

Gne J

9. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

yvonne

"We used to have quite a few beautiful young ladies posting on the forum. What happened to them?"

Yvonne what they all got tired of being treated like sh@t. They are also tired of being judged on their gender not their ability.

The title of the other thread was.

"Where are all the pretty women"

There is a big difference between "Pretty" and "Beautiful" unfortunately most of these clods don't understand it.

Beauty come from inside while pretty is just so much window dressing. I don't know you very well but in the few times I have met you and talked with you and what I read here I would say you are a beautiful woman.

You said in the other thread.

"We all hope we look like Mom when we grow up!"

Well I hope you get your wish but weather you do or not if you stay as beautiful then as you are now it won't and doesn't matter how you look it is what you are that counts at least that is how it is in my book.

Bob Lawless

10. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

My EX.. was so ugly.. the Judge in divorce court wanted to hold me in contempt of life for getting married to her..

11. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

A canoe????

If I was still single, I wouldn't ask for your picture, I'd ask for a picture of your canoe!!!

Better yet, if you could make a snow goose taste good...well, that would close the deal.

Doug

12. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Amen, Yvonne.

They all have something to contribute.

Hauxfan!

13. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

99$ of them are younger! Some older women work hard to keep their shape, others don't care if their ass is an axe handle wide! Just like some men are happy with a giant beer belly, and some of us work hard to make sure we don't have one! But a big butt woman? Disgusting!!!!!!!!

14. dverna

dverna Active Member

I don't think so.

Don Verna

15. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

When I was young I took a young woman's beauty for granted. I dated some beautiful young women and never gave it much thought, it was expected. Now that I am older I appreciate the beauty that is youth. The young men that I hunt with and work with don't understand, yet, what I am talking about. I also took it for granted the way young women would look at me when I was in my prime. When you reach middle age those beautiful young women quit staring. I do find at least something appealing in most women. It is a rare woman that God didn't at least give something to to attract the opposite sex. I am thankful I am still married to the same woman for 30 years. To me she is still that same beautiful woman I married. I don't see that same beauty though in most 50 year old women. I think love brings out the beauty you see. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

16. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I don't agree. Beauty is not just skin deep, it's the whole package. I present for your consideration the following, whom I consider to be counterexamples to the premise:

Rosie O'Donnell

Nancy Pelosi

Barbara Boxer

Dianne Feinstein

Hillary Rodham-Clinton

Shall I go on?

17. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Pocatello

With that group you should be an agent for the circus.

18. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

After 39 years, my wife gets more beautiful every day.

Even more than physical beauty, I trust her and appreciate her dedication in the raising of our daughter. When she was able, she loved to shoot and we still have her 1100.

She is quick to laugh and simply wants to know what time I will be home from shooting or a fishing trip.

Ed Ward

19. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Hunting and Fishing partners dont need to be pretty but ,

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly runs clear to the bone ... I loved my Ex wife more than I would of ever thought possible until we got divorced and then I loved her even more and with good reason, Whew Thank God and Grayhound she is gone ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.