1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Wilhite

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by awbenz, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

To all my great friends, Thanks so much for the Prayers, Cards, wellwishers, during my open heart surgery last week. I made it home last night. Looking forward to shooting with you all again soon. It was a anurism but they found it in time and fixed me up. I'm staying with Adam tell they let me go home.
    Always Allen

2. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

STS mostly. Thanks

3. scarecrow

scarecrow TS Member

Allen Sorry to hear you were under the weather, but glad to hear you are fixed up. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Not shooting much myself so won't see you for a while. Take care and have a good year. J.R. Long

4. old tex

old tex TS Member

Allen
    My email address for you didn't work so I kept up with your situation through Joe Max.
    You have been my prayers!
    (BTW my "tool set" still works.)
    Unc

5. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Allen,

I did not know you were having a procedure either. My wife got the Wells Fargo flyer you sent. It is very nice, thank you.

I enjoyed seeing you in Tucson and will see you in San Antonio. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Don Rackley

6. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Allen, my wife passed away from a torn aorta following a heart catherization while having a heart attack. Thank the good Lord you didn't have to go thru what she did following the open heart surgery---nine weeks of intensive care ending in not making it--I pray for your full recovery and you have my sincerest wishes for a long and happy shooting life.

7. ATT

ATT Member

Allen, I wondered why you didn't make it up here for our 40th highschool reuion. As wild as our class was, anyone with a little heart problem would of never made it home. If you run low on funds, Donna Stauffer will still give you some horse pills, food, and house you overnight for $5. Old Doc is going to retire in June, so hurry. No quail or praire chickens around here anymore. Hope everthing goes good for you and every one from Yates Center says Hi. Allen Taylor

8. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Good to here from you Allen. I will look you up when I come up there. I'm getting stronger every day.
    Tell everyone Hi from me.
    Always Allen

9. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Allen: Glad your surgery went well. C U Soon.

Doyal

10. calilori

calilori TS Member

Hey Allen,

Why didn't you call me? Or have Adam call me? My thoughts and prayers are

with you.

Love, Me

11. joconnor

joconnor Member

Glad to hear things came out well. Sorry that Trish or I neither one knew you were have any problems. Does that tell you that Joe Max is going to get his butt kicked? Jerry O'Connor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.