1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Timney ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ouch, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouch

ouch Member

Mr.Timney made a pad adjuster that like most went up-down,side to side, But it also was adjustable for lenghth of pull, and pitch. I would like to purchase one of these unground. Or if anyone has a picture of this item I would like to see it.

If you know of an equivelent of this I would like to see a picture or link. Thank you! Richard

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Here's a picture.
    [​IMG]

3. ouch

ouch Member

Thanks for the response. This one was a very thick,Heavy adjuster. On Allens yellow colored brochure it was the adjuster on the bottom of the page picture.

At the last Grand in Ohio I looked at it and planed to purchase it on the retun trip down vendors row but Mr.Timney was packed up and gone when I returned.

Stu Wright didn't purchase all of Allens stuff, A man named Butch from Calif. purchased alot, He has a lot of possible adjuster parts, But isn't sure what they make up assembled. Richard

4. ouch

ouch Member

???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.