1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Lehman Optical

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bridger, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridger

Bridger Member

I've been using a frame I bought from Allen at least 15 years ago. About a year ago I asked him if I should think about getting a new one. He told me the frame would probably outlast me. Not sure how I should have taken that but I've always gotten very good service from him and would recommend him to anyone. This year I did order a new Ranger frame from him to try the clip on tinted lenses over my prescription but I still like that old frame the best.

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Heck of a nice guy. Ordered my last lenses from him over the phone. Mentioned I had trouble seeing open sights while shooting my handguns. He sent me some sample lenses with instructions to contact him when I got around to it and he would help me with them--his eyes are the same age as mine. LOL--Thanks, Allen.
    Steve.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Allan is my Bud. I feed him pheasants and Venison every once in a while. He rewards me with a little discount and tidbits of wisdom.

Allan, if you read this, I hope I can get back to the Valley of the Sun again. Don't forget my Blackberry Pie.

HM

4. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I got my Ranger XLW's from him when I was in Houston. He took a lot of time with me and I am more than pleased with the Rangers.

5. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

After a five year retirement from ATA shooting I needed shooting glasses with my new prescription. I went through 3 different sets of lenses and a second eye doctor before almost giving up, I couldn't see the targets correctly, they were siamesed or skipping in the sky. I shot a 79 in singles and a 80 in handicap one day trying to shoot thru the problem,with new lenses, it didn't work.

As kind of a last resort I called Allan and caught him as he was leaving to go to Missouri State Shoot. He listened to my description of my problems and suggested that he send me a new set of lenses to try and asked me to let him know what I thought after I tried them.

I received the new lenses a few days later and I could see again!!! I called him and thanked him and also ordered another pair of clear lenses. A few weeks later I received my new shotgun that I had bought and took it to the Utah State Shoot, where on my third day there I ran a 100 straight from the 27. I called him again and thanked him for what he has done to help me.

I saw him at the Grand and also had him sell me two new frames and fit them to me.

You can't go wrong with Allan Lehman.

Tom Strunk

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Leo has been shooting in Lehman lenses for several years. Until Allen came along, the frames were always too narrow for his face, problem solved now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

allen lehman optical