1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

allems trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by il shooter, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. il shooter

il shooter Member

need input on the new allens release triggers .they have a new rolller release any one use one on a blaser?

2. il shooter

il shooter Member

need input on the new allens release triggers .they have a new rolller release any one use one on a blaser?

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Pat McCarthy makes the best release for the Blaser!!

4. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

il Shooter,

I have Allem's double releases in by Blaser. Personally if I would of know at the time that I bought my gun when it was new. I think I would of preferred Pat McCarthy's releases. I shot his release triggers in a demo gun last year at teh PITA grand and really liked them. I have heard others say that they prefer Allem's over McCarthy's. I would like to shoot McCarthy's again though. I have even considered sending my gun to Dawson's and having Pat put his releases in my gun. When I first got my gun I was having trigger problems with it. Allems would not let me talk to a gunsmith when I called, and wanted me to ship my gun to them. I called Dawson's, and asked to talk to Pat. They put him on te phone and he talked to me for ten minutes or more. He is a class act. In the course of the phone call he asked if I had a custom stock on my gun.I told him that I had a Wenig stock on my Blaser. He told me that without looking at my gun he thought the enertia block was rubbing on the inside of the stock causeing my problems. He then took the time to tell me how to fix the problem, which I did and I have not had a problem since. I would recommend Pat McCarthy releases to anyone.

Jim Bradbury

5. il shooter

il shooter Member

I shoot both the allens and Pats .The only differnce i could see and feel is Pats has a outside adjustment on the trigger . I am told that the allens has rollers that can be change . Also there is a BIG BIG price diffence .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.