1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@@@ Allems Guncraft : A Class Act Company @@@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Newfoundlander, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

Just like to send a Many Thanks to Allems for the Great Job which they did installing Double Roller Release Triggers in my new K-80 Trap Special...

Very pleased with the Crisp Triggers and especially the kind Service which they Displayed...

Professional in every aspect, and willing to answer any of my many Questions..

It was my first time dealing with these fine folks and I wish that I had purchased the Gun from them origonaly , but being in Canada, there are Border Issues..

Special Thanks to Nancy who entertained my Wife with kindness while we were at the E. Zone shoot in Elysburg..

We had a great time in Pa. and we will be back for the westy's in Sept...

Allems is first Rate in my book...

Many Thanks,

Robert Appleby

( Newfoundlander )

2. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

BULL$$IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

John has the best release triggers on the market. Wait till you see his next venture into custom stocks.

Doug

4. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

I was in the Shop and did see the new design of Stock that they are producing..

I was tempted but this is my first K- gun, so I decided to see how it worked out first..

After moving from a Caesar Guerinni , I want to see the differences before going with special stocks..

One thing that John pointed out to me was the way the new type stock fit the Hand and should relieve the stress to the wrist joint...

Since I live 2400 Miles from Allems , a guy can not go there every day to try new ideas out..

I will be doing a re-Visit in Sept. when I go to the Westys..

Sorry Slickhead that you feel that way about this Company, but I did go there to get the Rollers because of all the great comments on this site..

I did visit K-Int. an hour before going to Allems , and I could have gotten the releases done there as well..

Public satisfaction from many posters on TS.com did it for me and I don't have any regrets so far..

Robert

( Newfoundlander )

5. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

I have several of their Original Releases, several Roller Releases, they have done minor work and complete rebuilds for me, rebluing and wood work. I have never had any problems with their work and think they do an excellent job.

The Allem Family has always treated both Brenda and Myself with dignity and friendship. We treasure their friendship.

I was hoping to get a few pics of the new stocks and some info. to post on here for all to see. The ones I saw at the Eastern Zone were beautiful and I got to shoulder one of them at the Pa. State Shoot.

If I can find where Brenda buries the coffee cans, in the backyard, I would love to have one for my K32.

Vern