1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allem's Gun Workds and 682 release triggers

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mono1393, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Anyone have an Allems double realease with the new cam system put in their Beretta 682? How is it holding up? Any consistency issues? Want to know before I spend $800 for it.

2. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Thanks for the info. Fred. I spoke at length with Allem today and have decided to try them. I have a feeling I won't be disappointed.

I understand that adjustment if ever necessary can be done by the user also. This makes it more user freindly also.

3. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

I echo what Fred said. I have double release on sporting gold 682E and they are some slick. Worth the extra money. Jim W.

4. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

They build good triggers, but they cost twice as much as they should. Personality wise, they owners are about as grumpy and nasty as it gets.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I had Allem's do my wife's Beretta over a year ago. We have not had a problem during that time, nor do I expect one based on their reputation.

Somehow, I don't think quality and a job done right is expensive!

Curt - Delaware

Leo Suhre thanked this.
  6. foxy

foxy TS Member

i tried about every release trigger out there. and none compair to allems workmanship & warrenty. i never have talked to nicer people to do business with. i have some releases in some of my guns for over 15 years & they never change. my wife & son also shoot release & they also tried other releases before getting allems. after that no more problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.