1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allem's Gun Financing

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by open choke, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. open choke

open choke TS Member

0   0   0

Allem

Anyone ever use this?

It's 12.5% but if you really want an expensive gun and don't want to save up for it I guess this is an option.

2. biercart

biercart Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

You may want to also look at Dupont/Krieghoff, they have some of the lowest finance charges for guns around, half of that rate.

3. open choke

open choke TS Member

0   0   0

Do they deal with other guns?

Nice Beretta's & Blaser's?

4. biercart

biercart Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

No just Krieghoff and Kolar

5. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

You should be able to get a better rate with a credit card and then buy the gun you want wherever has the best deal.

6. open choke

open choke TS Member

0   0   0

True my credit cards are slightly lower than 12.5% but I have to make room on it first if I'm gonna get a credit line of 5000 after the 25% down for a blaser

7. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

open choke, i know this might sound absolutely crazy, but if you need to finance and/or charge your high-end gun on a credit card....you can't afford it!

and considering that you already have debt outstanding on your credit card, you definitely can't afford it.

pay off your debts, save some money, then buy high-end toys. not the other way around.

8. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Get a new credit card or two put the guns on them and everything else you need or want..make a couple of payments and then declare BK on your credit card debt..you'll end up with your toys and no payments!! It's the American way why not operate like our government does?

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

0   0   0

Jaqua's offers financing, low rates

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

10. biercart

biercart Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Dupont/Krieghoff financing is as follows 20% down and 1.9% for 3 years or 2.9% for 4 years or 3.9% for 5 years, pretty good deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

alems guns

krieghoff financing
kriegoff shotgun financing