1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allem's congratulations

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Just came back from Allem's guns----Had my trigger converted on my Broadway super to release and it is perfect----Also had a stock reworked and fitted on an old browning superposed and it is perfect also----also had my trigger gurad reblued on B-way and looks like factory---They weren't fast---turnaround was 2 months but they are of the best----Thanks to John and Nancy and the kids.

George@SJB

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

You mean John Allem?

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

thanks toolmaker----John will give me a boot----George

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I wanted the roller but it won't fit in the superposed but I have it in another and it is fine----George

5. WJN

WJN TS Member

I bought a used Beretta from Nancy a couple of months ago. She was great to deal with. Good people. Broke my first 25 weekend before last with that gun.

Jim

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

I go 4 to 5 times a yr----My wife and I make a trip of it---Ask Nancy where she forgot where she left my gun---Ha---She'll get a laugh with that one.Great folks---They are of the best----George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.