1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allem roller release opinions?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by locktime, Nov 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locktime

locktime TS Member

Iam considering having Allem install a roller release trigger in my 90T. Looking
    for opinions on this trigger from shooters who have had one installed.
    Butch

2. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

Does anyone have a picture of what this new inovation looks like? I have an Allem release in my MX-15, and really like it.

JoeZ

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I have some photos of my Beretta receiver before and after the conversion to their roller releases I can email to you. I've had releases made by several people over the last 14 years, including Allem's older design, and can honestly say that these are the most crisp and smooth I've ever shot. Adding to the beauty of the design is the ability to change the speed of the releases by changing the rollers with a screwdriver and to be able to change to pull triggers by simply removing the rollers.

Ed

4. Boske

Boske TS Member

Allems is one the best release on the market. It is truely easy to manage and adjust. It fits my needs very well. I am able to make it exactly to my feel. Allems Family has bee extremely good when it comes to support after the sale.

Phil Boinske , Pa

5. nomoloscofoso

nomoloscofoso Member

if ya can't pull it or release it take up fishing!!!

6. mj19

mj19 TS Member

I've used Allem release triggers.The roller release is much better in respect to lock time and smoothness of the release.

7. tp

tp TS Member

Had a roller release put in my BT100. It is a terrific trigger.

8. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I looked at the new Roller Release yesterday for a MX leaf spring trigger. It looks like Allem's regular release except at the bottom there is a screw which can be moved to apparently adjust tension (poundage). This is adjusted from the medline area of the trigger. There are small , linear grooves that mark or tell you how much you have adjusted. My friend paid $495.00 for a single release. Usual price for release for most people , if I am not mistaken has been 250 to 300 hundred. I did not shoot the trigger but it looks interesting. I am not sure with hand release that I could feel enough improvement to warrant spending the extra money. I have 4 releases: Allor, Phillip's, Reitz, and an Allem. When they are tuned up , I really can't tell much difference. I shoot the Allor trigger in my MX 10 RS. When I miss, it usually is not the trigger.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.