1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allegan's Saturday Birthday Shoot !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Once again Allegan out did itself with the food and fun for Ron's Birthday shoot lots of shooters and fantastic food .There was 24 teams for the first Calcutta with the weather turning to snow at the start of the shoot.Here are the results and some pics from the first shoot to be followed by more pics and comentary from Matt Ski
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Matt Ski and Jack P
    [​IMG]
    Money Makers Anthony and Perry
    [​IMG]
    The Three Stooges Larry, Moe and Curly aka Rick Schanz, Mike Bork , Tim Schanz
    [​IMG]
    Here we have the K-Gun verses the P-GUN Team of Gary M. and Randy H.
    [​IMG]
    And we have Anthony with his Dad talking stratgey with Eddie M.
    [​IMG]
    And Bre once again sitting in the cold doing a great jod so we all can have fun Great Job Bre Thank You !
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And some more pics of the shoot and the results from the first Calcutta.

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Cody4Gold,

I was looking forward to the picture you took of me after you asked, "What do you think of Steve VV?" I think I was on the line shooting with Jack when you snapped it.

Just got home, got to get some food, and I'll add some more pics.

Matt Ski

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Matt
    seeing how its R-rated i didnt put it on here but ill send it to you if you want whats your email ill send it ..

4. pullbangloss

Well as Cody said it was a good shoot with crappy weather. But the food was good, the guns went bang, so there wasn't much else to ask for.

2nd event had 17 teams. We also had a door shoot afterwards which had 17 brave souls participate in. Might I add I bought the only shooter who didn't break a target. I don't want to say his name, that wouldn't be right. But if you really want to know I am sure Gary M. aka HullGull could tell you, lol.

Here are some additional pics from today's shoot. Happy Birthday Ron!

[​IMG]

A big thank you to the Allegan County Correctional Facility for providing some workers today. Here is one hard at work shoveling off the trap house.

[​IMG]

Now there has been a lot of talk going around about the Gary and Hook saga. Then today I happen to catch a picture showing visual evidence of Gary dumping Hook. Poor Brad got suckered in to shooting with him. Sorry Brad.

[​IMG]

Here we have Rick S. enjoying todays dinner. Allegan provided a pig with all the fixin's! Food was great. Did I mention Rick S. is a really good guy. He goes out of his way to distribute supplies to all us WMCC shooters. He is also always available to provide his shooting expertice. Rick S. is a pretty good shooter as well! (By the way Rick, don't forget my powder next week)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few pics of the President himself, Ron. Today's shoot was for his birthday and we appreciate the invite. I'm sure Ron is having a good time with Jose right about now.

[​IMG]

Talk about a nice rack! Lot's of shooters today!

[​IMG]

Here is the Indiana clan counting up all their money. Joe B., Todd D., and Louie K. Dang Hoosiers!

[​IMG]

"Jack, the Indiana boys stole your money!"

[​IMG]

The future, or better yet current, WMCC hot shot Anthony. I tried to get a picture of his autographed Power Ranger shirt but it was a little chilly today and he didn't want to take his coat off.

[​IMG]

The crowd relaxing after a tough day of shooting.

[​IMG]

A few of the people who made this shoot possible. Mike L, Drew, and Denny O. Thanks to everyone today! Pullers, cookers, and anyone who I missed.

[​IMG]

A proud 4th place winner, Tim C. Sorry about the profanity he has on his cap.

[​IMG]

And here we have the resident WMCC love birds, Steve and Hook. With all the lovey dovey crap they were expressing towards each other this week I felt it appropriate to take this picture. Kind of reminds me of the Barney song Anthony is always singing, "I love you, you love me, we're a happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you be my buddy too."

[​IMG]

Here's Tim C. showing his excitement of getting his picture taken with Remington's girlfriend Maggie.

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the previous Giant Killer, Scott E., with the new Giant Killer Dan VH. After the 17 shooters had shot the door shoot Dan was on top with the high score of 4/5. Nice shooting! And everyone thought Roger was crazy for buying you on a wildcard!

[​IMG]

Results from the 2nd calcutta.

[​IMG]

The shooters got erased early but here are the winners from the door shoot.

Now, I am going to post a picture next in which I am having a hard time trying to explain. I don't know what kind of caption I should use. So, I figured we would have the 1st ever WMCC Caption Contest. If you come up with the best caption to the picture, Hook will buy you a bannana split at the next shoot. Good luck to all!

[​IMG]

Till next time!

Matt Ski

5. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

I swear he was 17.

Thanks to everyone that came out, hopefully a good time was had by all.

Matt, thanks for the reporting, once again an great job.

Who's next - rumor has it you did not dare to show up today? Don't be scared we could of had one of the trap help shoot with you.

Ron thinks his name is Jose right now.

Mike

6. pullbangloss

Mike,

That's a tough caption to beat, lol.

How about "Steve, do your impression of Ron after his get together with Jose."

By the way, hope you had a good day Ron! Did you visit the porcelin god at all, lol.

Matt Ski

7. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

8. Who's next

Who's next Member

i hope to see some of you northen boys this sunday at edwardsburg meat shoot. matt told me you guys are easy.

9. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Did anyone leave a shooting belt behind last Saturday? It has a black leather shell box holder, black hull bag, and a black pouch for ear plugs. I will be going to Edwardsburg this weekend to donate money to the sharks from down south, if you would like me to bring it along let me know. If nobody claims it they can win there stuff back next month on a pull tab.

Don't forget there is still $428 left in the jug.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.