1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Allegan gun club Calcutta 7-21-2013

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Firefoxverigo, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

Allegan will be hosting a 50 bird draw first and a 75 bird Draw, Thee man team on Sunday July 21,2013. Protections start around 10am, calcutta sign up cutoff is 12pm. Yardages will be 25,27on the 50 bird,and 27-27-27 on the 75 bird three man team.Here are the Rules, for the 75 bird three man team Calcutta,50/50 split for the club and shooters,every man on the team shoots one 27 yd line,Dlb gun-lost,shoot out of turn,lost.Please call ahead if running late,so we can add you to the list. would also like to thank all of the wmcc trap shooters for all of your support and new shooters,young and old to the sport.Lunch will be Scott's Porkchops,on the Grill,Potato Salad,Garlic Bread and all the fixings and Dessert.Hope to see you there.RogerH.
    We know this is something Different in the three man Calcutta but I think you might like it. Roger H,

2. Who's next

Who's next Member

I have a bad feeling about this. Like being between doc and don or being between hook and Gary. I guess it could be worse I could be between Tim and Rick. I plan on coming anyway Rick K.

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Rick K.

This sounds like a three some sandwich i want no part of. At least in golf we want four!

Matt K.

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Who's Next,

The last three man protection I shot was with DT and Elman. Ever since then I've had a thing for Barry Manilow and Pee Wee Herman. I can't figure it out.

Doug

5. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

so whats the pay in going to be per person during the 75 bird event? whats the auction start at per team?

B team shooters squad.

6. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

HAHAHA Matty, there are a couple of manilow songs stuck in my head but at least i dont spent my sundays washing my balls and playing with stiff shafts !!

7. pgaphillip

pgaphillip Member

Does anyone know what the WMCC schedule is for this month?

8. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Doug,

I can't top that :)

Matt Ski