1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

All You Need to Know about Government Bureaucracy:

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by birdogs, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdogs

    birdogs TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,775
    Is it government or is it the lawyers? For example, don't you jusdt love those rapid-fire disclaimers at the end of commercials where some voice speaks as quickly as possible? That's lawyer-speak. So are many of the laws and regulations. What happened to the effort towards clear and plain languiage documents which the fool Jimmy Carter tried to implement? I'll tell you, as long as the trial lawyers are the 2nd largest contributors to political parties and are the majority in both houses of Congress, nothing (good) will happen.
     
  2. Brian in Oregon

    Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    25,251
    Location:
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    98% of lawyers give the other 2% a bad name.
     
  3. daddiooo

    daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    4,004
    Location:
    GEORGIA
    Sharks won't attack lawyers in the surf.......professional courtesy.

    Too many lawyers in government.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.