1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"All this JUST for a FLAG???" -- Michelle Obama

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jim R, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/robbins-report/2011/sep/13/michelle-obama-all-just-flag/#.Tm_7BYNbHfw.facebook

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Here's the video. I'm not sure that's exaclty what she said, but it wouldn't surprise me. It's pretty clear from her stupid statements in the past that she has deep resentment for America. And that's pretty hilarious when you think about it. I mean, she's all about racial anger and yet if her husband had white skin none of us would have ever heard of either of them.

-Gary

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gary,,,,it's pretty close....

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I believe the statement ends with "...fold that flag."

-Gary

6. chipking

chipking TS Member

Even if you can not read lips watch the expressions and body language. Pretty much says it all.

For a real education turn the sound off on your TV and watch Obama do some of the medals awards ceremonies. His disgust and contempt comes shining through even better with no lies on top.

--- Chip King ---

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

They both hate America, they always have and they always will. They are a product of the Liberal teachings that plague our country.

Question is does she love Obamas black half only?

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

You don't see her complaining about her vacations at the expense of the American public, the Country she hates ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

A sickening thought is they are set for life and will be taken care of by this country they detest so much.

Don

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/odncXZnJ_CM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/odncXZnJ_CM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

After looking at this a couple of times, what I think she is really saying is:

"Damn, if only your legs looked that good!" and he nods in agreement.

12. larryjk

larryjk Member

The attitude says it all. She will never understand because she has no respect for this country. Where would Michelle be, what would she be, if she wasn't in the United States? That is probably what makes her the maddest when she thinks about it.

13. The Stive

The Stive Member

Remember to vote in 2012. We can kick his sorry a$$ to the curb. John

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Not only vote but encourage evevyone you know of like mind to get out and vote. Bulge.

15. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Damn, I really despise those two people and the dumb asses that put them in office!!

16. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Of course the whole video is not run. Typical political BS. You see what you want to see. How is this any different than the news media you people so hate because you say they change, or only report leaning toward the left? Come on, seriously! Most of the stuff that is brought up in this section is hilarious. Should have been (Politics section). Just enforces what I have said all along. You can't take politics serious, because in the long run it really does not matter. All government, politics, and politicians, are ruining this country. So much for being United. We are divided, more now than ever. That in itself is what will sink this country. Absolutely no compromise. It is all about me, and my comrades. It just does not work. JMO.

17. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Stl Flyn:

You can not rightly say that, "All government, politics, and politicians, are ruining this country" and also say that "politics... in the long run, really does not matter." If politicians are in fact ruining this country (which I believe, by the way) then of course it matters. It matters to your kids and grandkids, and to mine. And it matters to the entire world, because without a strong United States the world is less prosperous, less safe, less stable, less compassionate, and less hopeful.

And if you are implying that the reason it doesn't matter is that we can not do anything to stop it, then you are letting the tail wag the dog and you have forgotten some of the teachings of our forefathers. We The People still own this country and can take it back when we've finally had enough. The question is whether the increasingly dumbed-down and apathetic population has the sense to do something before it's too late.

-Gary

18. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

You all have to remember that Obama wouldn't cover his heart when the N.A was being sung or the flag was being raised. He wouldn't wear a flag pin on his suit till far later in office. I think he was forced to at that point. Both are nothing but crap.

Can't wait till 2012. Lets vote them out.

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Talk about flag pins. Just got this in an E mail. Bulge.:

> ABC News Joins Obama - Bans American Flag Lapel Pins
    >
    >
    >
    > Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC
    > bad. As you know, she works for ABC ...
    >
    > YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS
    > FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS

OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT

ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.
    >
    > SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?
    > I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND
    > AFFILIATES.. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR

COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND

WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

> THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH:
    > http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/abcflag.htm
    > THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE CIRCULATED...QUICKLY

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

These crooks don't miss a trick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

michelle obama and chipm pictures

michelle obama looks like a monkey forum