1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

All the Sarah Palin Hating Was Initiated a Hoax

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by calilori, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calilori

calilori TS Member

Well, gee, it's about time somebody admits it. Even MSN is apologizing and retracting. How could they just report something because a "source" said it was true? Especially when it turns out the "source" isn't even a real person. I've always known there wasn't much ethics in journalism, but this is just disgusting. Perhaps now she will get some vindication. Huffpo and Moveon should be ashamed of themselves. Although, so much damage is done now, the idiots who want to believe the worst about this woman will never admit that this was all a bunch of garbage.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They can believe all they want. People are going to have to learn to vote on the candidate's record and on real facts.

I do not have a lot of hope for the majority of voters showing much common sense. It is quite possible the hard times that are waiting in the wings may wake some of them up.

One can only hope.

HM

3. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Amen Halfmile! Jake

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

They got what they wanted and the gullable public will believe anything thats on the News regardless of what station in listing it . My wife still believes it !!!

5. ink ball

ink ball Member

Curious how the hoax part of this came to light AFTER the election. Cast some doubt about the candidate and fitness to lead, then after the election say it was all a mistake. No...the liberal media didn't have an agenda...honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.