1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

<<< ALL SOLD PENDING>>>NIB Rem 870 36

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by luvtrapguns, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

ALL FOUR BARRELS HAVE BEEN SOLD PENDING FUNDS. I have notified all buyers by email or PM. Thanks, Marc

I have four NEW IN BOX 36" Hastings Wadlock II barrels. These barrels fit a 12ga left hand Remington 870. Three inch chamber. Each barrel comes with three choke tubes (IC, MOD, FULL) plus a choke tube wrench. Nice vent rib with a Bradley style white front site and a SS mid bead.

Price: $85 each or all four for $300. I'll pay shipping. If interested please contact me at above email address or PM. I will give first contact priority.

Thanks, Marc

2. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

ALL are spoken for. All BUYERS were contacted by return email or PM. Thanks, guys.

Thanks, Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.