1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

All out war declared on the Constitution

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by timberfaller, Jun 3, 2013.

1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its not just the Second Amendment, but its the 4th(todays ruling on DNA) its the 1st(read link) and it will continue until the LIV'S are out voted or the "Progressives"(aka Communist) are removed from office.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Stand by for the jack-booted thug rebuttal:

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

The American people have TWICE Elected an individual to the Presidency who PROMISED to "Fundamentally Transform America". How is anyone now surprised that such a process begins with destroying the United States Constitution...???
    It appears to be one of his campaign promises he kept.
    He encouraged his myrmidons to "Punish your enemies". With the recent revelations about the IRS, I'd have to say: ANOTHER campaign promise kept..!!
    He's on a roll..!!!

4. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

How is it that Americans are being forced to learn islam so that we will not be offensive in islamists eyes?

The learning of another religion is an offense to my religion which demands loyalty and a true heart. I am content in my religion and have no intentions of learning another let alone being forced to learn another religion by bad government.

What's worse the government ordering us to learn islam in order not to offend is against the First Amendment in that it favors one religion over another promoting the establishment thereof.

Further more if another religion is doing animal sacrifices and I find it deplorable my religion compels me to speak out against that which I disagree.
    That is my Freedom to Worship and Freedom of Speech.

Aside, Personally I do not attend functions where I think I might be offended and maybe others should do the same. It's common sense.

5. rpeerless

www.publiushuldah.com

6. stilltrying

stilltrying Member

Obviously no one took the time to read which Judges voted in favor and those that opposed. Except for Scalia the bunch which gave us Citizens United voted for the DNA test if someone is arrested for a "serious" crime. The cops can drop the charges later but they will still have the DNA without a warrant. Oh by the way President Obama was against Citizens United which is a way large corporations can buy elections. I have mixed feeling about the DNA issue maybe the government should collect DNA at birth from everyone?

7. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

StillTrying,

I also found it disturbing that the often noted Con side of the court would do such a thing. I do believe that DNA is becoming the new rage in ID's. I know that the military catalogs DNA right now. Sauce for the gander? I can't say, but I agree that in this context, I believe that it's wrong-headed.

On citizen's United, you're off the mark. I've included a site from liberal-land here. If you read it you will see that O wasn't against big campaign money, just the R sources of it. In his follow-up Disclosure Act, and Exec Order he intentionally left out Unions and big bundlers like his Hollyweird sycophants. Like usual, you have to watch what he does, not what he and his puppet media are saying - two different things - constantly.

I'm all in favor of getting the money out of politics, how is a real bag of worms. I believe that Citizen's opened the door when it declared Corporations people. A constitutional amendment by national vote strictly limiting individual contributions would pass whole-heartedly. O has not even completely posted his contributions from the '08 election yet. How can anyone expect him to follow his own orders.

Kip

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

PIPES: Obama: ‘My Muslim faith’
    Click above.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tCAffMSWSzY?feature=player_popout" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. alf174

alf174 Member

"...... maybe the government should collect DNA at birth from everyone?"

Who says they are not? 8^(

10. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Make that "once great country".

Darr

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "1984" is a novel, not an instruction manual.

12. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Corruptly "transparent".

13. rpeerless

So where are my Constituional rights if a local drug dealer says he/she's "offended" that I will not purchased products or try the samples provided free?

How do you protect children from this coercive psychology when the gov is promoting its use?

If a=b, and b=c, than a=c.

14. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Definitely the most corrupt. Muslims following their beliefs do not consider lying to non-muslims a sin. He can now get Susan Rice a pass by executive privlege. He can get laws changed so that his edicts would not be considered corruption. Cunning and way out of control for most americans.

15. rpeerless

Deception for the spread of the belief system is acceptible.

16. schwabby

schwabby Member

timber you might review the breakdown of the SCOTUS votes on the DNA ruling, prior to posting conflated nonsense.

17. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Only Scalia and the three liberal women voted against it.

-Gary

18. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Well schwabby but I for one don't put all that much stock in the SCOTUS getting things RIGHT, now or in the near future.

DNA is relative new to our legal system. My take is, if YOU'VE done something to cause you to be "arrested" YOU need to be in a data base of some kind. Finger prints are not always found, but DNA has a higher chance of being found!!

The simple solution is, if you get arrested, changed and found "guilty" your DNA can be gathered then.

Its is a violation if taken right off the get go. BUT if you want to live a life of crime, gathering your DNA would be good thing for law abiding citizens.

Besides, my first link was in regards to the First Amendment, its just one of many under attack by liberals and Obo and Crew.

Above link is on DNA.

Just like DC, SCOTUS has been "dysfunctional" lately too!!!!!