1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

All Ljutic squad at Butler County Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by biff, Jun 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biff

biff Active Member

All the shooters but one(see if you can spot it) are shooting the new Ljutic adjustable rib trap guns at the Memorial Day Shoot at the Butler County Club near Morgantown, Ky. There were several more Ljutic owners there, including myself, but we weren't good looking enough to be selected for this squad! It was a good turnout with seven squads shooting the 50 target event, Lyn Stafford missed his last target or he would have won it all by himself!! Biff

2. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

GRay shirt far right? I think

3. Bluedotman

Bluedotman Active Member

Gray shirt far right. Bluedotman

4. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Looks like a wanted poster at the Post Office. Birdtracker

5. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Some of America's most wanted?????

6. biff

biff Active Member

Birdtracker and Dadioo, better watch it! Some of these guys shoot at Middletown and I may point you out to them! Some of them could be male models for pictures of trapshooters, all of them probably have shot away in shooting expenses several "river bottom farms".

4everyoung, you are correct and with eyes as sharp as yours, targets will never escape you!

Bluedot, not fair as you were at this shoot and know all of them and their history of being in the revolving door of gun trading.....till now that they are proud owners of their final gun, a shiny new Ljutic! I forgot to list their names: from left to right is Weldon Baize and his son Brad, Steve Childress, Darrell Smith, and Larry Nichols. Instead of the post office, you are more apt to see them on a Wheaties Box!! Biff

7. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Second guy from the right maybe on his last new gun as he is old enough to have wised up thee other 4 are destined to get another last new gun. LOL Jeff

8. LjuticL07

LjuticL07 TS Member

A tear just formed in the corner of Jimmy Ljutic's eye seeing his work on display by a fine bunch of young men!

Biff, I need to get you a job in advertising!
    LOL
    Craig

9. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

That is a good pic. Great guns as well.

I just have to add this...

I'm one of those that has bought his "last" gun a few times. I'm not gonna list them all. Recently I purchased a Perazzi TMX and it's a great gun. BUT, today I shot a couple of rounds with the TMX and then shot a couple of rounds with my Mono Gun ARS. The Ljutic is just amazing. It made the TMX feel like just another gun.

I feel fortunate to have a Ljutic. There has been a couple of times when I thought I might sell it. I'm glad I didn't. Every time I shoot it is a joy. Well done Ljutic!

10. ABH

ABH Member

My kind of people. Ljutic folk that is.

ART H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.