1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

All American Teams

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gasman03, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Any chance we will know who the All American Teams are by the end of the year?

2. JES

JES Member

They have my state in but have me in wrong catagory, call and e-mailed still not fixed. Jan

3. leadvail

leadvail Member

Well, today I am listed,but not my wife, so they started on CO.

Maybe some issues are the clubs.

Bob

4. JES

JES Member

finally put in Kentucky shoot points but wiped out the South Carolina points and the North Carolina Points. UGH!!! I just want my points!! Jan

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Poor Kathy K. has to be pretty busy getting this all straightened out after the new ATA staff is having issues.

Too bad they couldn't have just kept the staff up in Vandalia, and let them have another, smaller facility to work at just for these purposes...Oh well, water over the dam now.......Oh I forgot, they were being paid too much.

6. JES

JES Member

An e-mail from Kay explained the problems are being fixed. A problem with SC and the rest will be corrected ( the points now missing). Kay is working very hard. j slough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.