1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

All American Standings

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kstass1, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstass1

kstass1 TS Member

Does anyone know when the results will all be in and finalized?

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Hi, Kori. they are to be done anytime now. I know they wanted them done the end of November.....but with all of the computer glitches they have had to deal with they are alittle behind. I just noticed your name last night! looking good.

Hope school is going great.

Lorna Hull

3. bas

bas Member

The problem with the list on the web site is it shows everyone with points....not whether they have met the required target requirements. So, some may drop off.

4. NintyT

NintyT Member

Can anyone say whether all points are in yet, or are there some yet to be added? I'm hopefull I'll keep my current standing. Steve J

5. Dave90T

Dave90T TS Member

I believe there still may be some to be tallied and added, looking at mine - the ATA hasn't stated they are all posted yet. Also "bas" had a good point that the standings do not reflect if the people meet the required target numbers for the year.

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Tomorrow morning (!) the web site should show the final, complete, total, end-of-time standings, which should be viewed in light of BAS' caution. Finally the PVA team as well, the lack of which up to this time has been a failure on the part of the ATA for which I, and the the entire EC and ATA apologize. The delay has been caused by unresolved questions which we should have dealt with before, but didn't until today.

Tech-pro has made a program which is so good that Kathy Key was able to duplicate the entire year's work in four hours this morning to prove that the results would be the same, and the program passed. It should now be able to make the AA points on the website essentially "live" as are the scores now. You did notice that, didn't you?

Neil

7. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

I have 121 points coming from washington which has yet to be added and grant williams still has washington, idaho and montana, camas prairie, ect... still to come in. So hopefully we can get an accurate reading sometime soon to see how us northwesterners end up in the standings! :)

8. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Neil - Will the totals be corrected to reflect the maximum shoot points? i.e. many of the top shooters have shot far in excess of the maxiimun number of shoots shoots. And are we allowing some shooters to place high by just being able to shoot an unlimited number of shoots? - Jim

9. ISM

ISM TS Member

I'm still waiting for the Great Lakes Grand & the KY State to be added. Does anyone know when they'll be there?

10. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Currently the site is showing totals for any and all shoots attended that they have in the system. There are people who have not fulfilled all of the requirements.....for instance shot in 3 states or enough targets etc. that will change the standings. I have it on good authority that the totals will be completed by tomorrow evening. I don't know if they will have all the requirements gone thru etc. by then. ......you should have answers soon! Lorna

11. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

LOL...its not even close as it stands now...Jerry

12. Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew

Inkspot Kelly's Great-Nephew TS Member

The standings do not appear to be changing. Has anyone else notices any updates occurring?

Dave S.

13. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Jerry is correct, the standings are not final. Several shoots to be added yet, from what I can tell Something must have happened as Neil stated they would be up by Friday and I got an email saying they would be done as well. I know they are working very hard to get them done, I believe they have the totals, but need to upload them or something. they also have to go thru each category to be sure all of the people shot enough targets, shot in 3 states and the other criteria for AA. That may be the hold up, I don't know.

Lorna

14. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

My California State Shoot is still not entered at all (from June), trophy points missing, la la la.....LOL I've been holdin my breath......I died about 2 months ago..LOL Jerry

15. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

Remember, only top 7 shoots count. All are listed now...

16. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

You guys get so bloody excited about this! Hell, I'm an All American and I'm not even in the "Standings"! Geez!

17. kstass1

kstass1 TS Member

Is it ever going to come to an end?

18. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

KStass

the word I got was they will be on the trap and field site and the ATA site today. Just thought I would let you know. I don't know how much change there will be from what you see now

Lorna

19. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Does the (AA) after my name on the ATA site mean I have points? If so, how does one find the number of points. Thanks Ben

20. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Thanks Shawn, I appreciate the information. Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

2015 all american trapshoot team 7 shoot point totals

all american trap shooters

all american women trap shooters

what is all american team standings in trap