1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

All American points????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rcmax29, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcmax29

rcmax29 TS Member

What gives with the All American points? Will they ever be posted?

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

All American points are assessed by shoots attended(competiton factor based on preceived importance) i.e. the Grand, satelite Grands,State shoots, by number of competeitors et.,Trophies won, and averages held. Not sure it's the fairest system, but that's the way it is. As far as POSTING , I guess that depends on wheter or not someone wants to collect the data and take the time to do it. Best way is to read Trap & Field. All American info is published in that publication.

3. 1Trapshooter1

1Trapshooter1 TS Member

He means on the ATA website, it has said All - American points will be up shortly for the past 6 months.

Chris

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

I suspect that the ATA is having some difficulty adding up all of my points. I think I am up to around 20 by now. All I need to make the team is around 300 more and there are still 5 weeks left in the shooting year.

Pat Ireland

5. bas

bas Member

I'm with you Pat....I'm sure my total "sent the system into orbit"! Hear the SO Zone was well attended....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.