1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

All America Team Update

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by David J Comroe, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

Probably not the update you had expected, but please try to imagine if you will:

The ATA All American Team Captain, a Kansas farmboy, in the 4th largest city in the country...wearing shorts, boots, a Krieghoff golf shirt, and a Remington Hat...running (well running for him) up the Art Museum steps with his hands in the air a la Rocky Balboa in 1976.

Did it really happen? Only two people know for sure!

****NAMES HAVE BEEN OMITTED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT****

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

I bet it did happen ... yep ... I bet it did ... every tourist thinks its what they are supposed to do in Phily ... yep ... it was written into the script for Rocky to do so that for many years to come tourists would think it would be fun to do and so that locals could sit back and watch the funny tourists dressed in all sorts of funny tourist garb run up the steps like they were a champion of some sort ... yep ... ya got any pictures of the evidence?

3. Golfbcc

Golfbcc TS Member

I can just imagine. I got to sing with him on Saturday night and shoot off against him Sunday in the doubles. I told him I would rather sing with him. Go Rocky.

Steve Bigras

4. DocRively

DocRively TS Member

I think the names were omitted to protect the GUILTY.

5. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

Only tourists run up the Phila. Art Museum steps; us natives here know that if you have to run through Center City you are being chased through the wrong neighborhood, and we have better things to do than visit places like art museums anyway - JoeBerg

6. David J Comroe

David J Comroe Active Member

7. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I know Harlan is in the area since I shot with him this past weekend at a local club, I just can't imagine that he made it all the way up those steps without a beer break.

This thread is no good without a picture!

8. gundog

gundog TS Member

Jerry now i have something to rag on you!! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.