1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alfermann USA - Merlyn Trap Guns - Missouri

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GARY ALFERMANN, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GARY ALFERMANN

GARY ALFERMANN TS Member

Merlyn’s Trap Guns will have a large display of trap guns at the Missouri Eastern Zone Trap Championships this Saturday and Sunday April 21 and 22 at the St. Louis Skeet and Trap Club, Pacific, MO. His inventory includes NEW and pre-owned Alfermann USA Single Barrel Trap Guns, and the Model “Twin” Over/Unders, for Sale or Trade.

His NEW inventory consists of three RH and two LH Single Barrel Trap Guns, and two NEW Model Twin O/U’s.

Alfermann USA and Merlyn’s Trap Guns wishes everyone “Good Luck” at the MO Eastern Zone Shoot and the upcoming Missouri State Shoot, May 14 through 20.

Four more NEW Alfermann Single Barrel Trap Guns should be ready for the MO State shoot – each with custom select “Fred Wenig” English Walnut upgrade.

Merlyn Petersmeyer

xxmerlynsguns@yahoo.com

Gary Alfermann

xxgaryalf@fidnet.com

(remove the xx’s)

Thank you,

Gary Alfermann

Alfermann USA, Inc.

636-239-6978

2. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

We bought an Alfermann last week from Merlyn. Can't beat the quality, the service, the price, and Merlyn. Thank you very much.

Ron and Pam

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

THANKS FOLKS !!! And Dennis, Ah do "mumble" a bit of Ozark-American,heah? but only for "clarification" to the "newbies" to Muh-zur-ah!!! in a vain attempt to learn-um the proper dialect and people won't stare at-em in Wal-mart...LOL...merlyn...

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Hey, Merlyn, do you have your own website with the guns you have for sale?

Just wondering........And if not, why not?

PS...Tell Skip we said "Hello"!

Hauxfan!

5. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Haux,

Merlyn is a little slow on computer type things. In fact he can't make the cigarette lighter in his truck work without his wife's help.

jim brown

6. merlynstrapguns

Jim; That was good!!! Haux; I mighhhhhht be a bit of a slooooooow learner, not to mention - typer. I knew a girl one time that was a-learnin typin' -- she started out a huntin-pecker.....LOL...........m

7. dennis b

dennis b Member

Merlyn, that was funny. Dennis B

8. merlynstrapguns

I would be happy, Haux, and E-mail a list for you, or anyone else that might be interested. I will be Monday before I get back to this "damnable" contraption, though......merlyn....

9. southpark

southpark TS Member

Please put me on the email list: fatXXXerikcartman@yahoo.com (remove XXX)

10. merlynstrapguns

I will try to answer your question about the new "Twinns". One is a 60/40 while the other is a 70/30. The POI is set durring the cutting of the rib posts when getting the barrel(s) ready for the rib. The rib-posts, barrels, mono-block and forearm lug are ALL machined fron the same 4 1/2" billet of steel. Both barrels shoot to the exact POI. And you are right about cutting the posts when the barrels are machined.
    Hope this answers you question and I'll be glad to answer any others...merlyn..

11. merlynstrapguns

Tried to send an E-mail with the list, but I must have gotten your Adress wrong--came back.....merlyn....

12. GARY ALFERMANN

GARY ALFERMANN TS Member

Shot with Merlyn today . . . he is headed for the Youth shoot in Nebraska next week. Good luck to all competing!

Gary Alfermann

13. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Gary,

Thanks for the warning. We will have the State Patrol watching all of the roads in from Missouri this week. With any luck we will catch him this time.

Jim Brown

14. GARY ALFERMANN

GARY ALFERMANN TS Member

I shot with Merlyn again this past weekend. He plans to be at the US Open for one or two days, and then off to the MO State Shoot. We will be delivering the four (4) NEW Alfermann USA Single Barrels equipped with Fred Wenig custom select English Walnut to him on Wednesday. Stop by his spread for a little “eye candy”!

A complete list of his entire current inventory (all makes) is available by requesting to:

Merlyn Petersmeyer xxmerlynsguns@yahoo.com
    Gary Alfermann xxgaryalf@fidnet.com
    (remove the xx’s)

Thank you,
    Gary Alfermann
    Alfermann USA, Inc.
    636-239-6978

15. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Gary, Roger Eubanks reworked my barrel and it is great, 98 in the handicap in Amarillo Sunday. The Alfermann is back. He claims 83% pattern at 40 yards. Now I'm sorry I didn't plan to come up for the Open or Mo. AJ

16. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

PerazziBigBore, When I had my barrel overbored it did lighten it enough that I can tell the difference. I usually shoot quickly and I always wanted the barrel to be a little faster, more like a Silver Seitz; now I have it. With the new barrel I have to carefull not to swing past targets, but I like it. AJ

17. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

what price are alfermanns?

18. ALF27

ALF27 TS Member

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK WITH GARY OR ME DIRECTLY, WE WILL BE ARRIVING AT THE MISSOURI STATE SHOOT ON THURSDAY MORNING.

LARRY D. ALFERMANN . . . . ALFERMANN USA

19. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

single barrel

20. GARY ALFERMANN

GARY ALFERMANN TS Member

Just called Merlyn on the grounds . . .

He said the weather is great and has sold two new Alfermann's already!!

He also said he has taken a few nice Perazzi's and others on trade.

We should have seven NEW singles, two O/U's, and a few previousley enjoyed still remaining. Larry and I are bringing one more new single with turkish walnut to add to his inventory tomorrow morning.

Good Luck To All,

Gary Alfermann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
alferman for missouri
alfermann shotguns
alfermann trap gun
alfermann trap gun for sale

alfermann trap guns

alfermann usa

alfermann usa trap guns