1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alfermann Silver Dollar Special for Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Texshooter, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

My Alfermann #149 is for sale. Price: asking $5,400 with 2 year old Americase case and shipping included. Silver Dollar Special, replaceable rib 90/10, Recent reblue and new release and internal parts (can convert to pull with parts for ~$100). Roger Eubanks did the 34" barrel, it patterns 83% at 40 yards (Full, 34 thou). This gun took me from the 23 to the 27 and placed 5th in the 2006 Grand American Handicap (tie with Kay 99).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

3. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

The gun has English upgraded wood, 15 1/4" LOP w/ KickEze pad, Right hand cast and palm swell, the stock has a little bit of tow out, a few small dents nothing serious. Alfermann 34" barrel 'not ported' increased to .760 bore by Roger Eubanks and choked .034. This gave me a slightly less heavy barrel feel than the standard Alfermann, more like a Ljutic or Seitz, but not as damm fast as my new Silver Seitz. It is priced right for quick sale, you won't find another for this price. AJ

4. krieghoff200

krieghoff200 TS Member

Very nice gun and a good price too !!!!! I have #149 and it's almost identical except i got an extra rib with mine for $7000 brand new only trouble was i didn't get a case with mine.......krieghoff200

5. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Still for sale. Please buy this gun before I change my mind. Krieghoff200, my case didn't come with the gun. I had to buy one at the Grand after I made the shootoffs to get the gun home. Monk and Gary Sherrod took off for Texas with my other gun and case. AJ

6. biff

biff Active Member

AJ, Keep it, give it a reprieve!! Biff

7. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Any trade possibilities?

8. pilotdan

pilotdan Member

Andy-check your e-mail. Dan. I will be available tomorrow for phone conversation if necessary.

9. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

Gun has been sold. Thank you. Buyer has had 3 prior Alfermann's, but liked the barrel work. AJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

alfermann gun for sale silver dollar special

alfermann shotgun

alfermann silver dollar shotgun