1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alfermann for Sale Great Deal.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Michael, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have an Alfermann, # 54 I am the orignal owner, had the gun made for me. I have 2 barrels for the gun, a singles barrel, 80-20 with a 21,000 th choke, this is the gun that I won the 2004 Clay Target Championship with. I also have a Handicap Barrell, 100% high, 34,000 th choke. Eisler barrel work, the pattern is 96.2%, it smashes the birds. Gun is in an Americase, 2 barrel case. Release trigger, right hand stock 14 3/8 LOP. I paid 7400.00 for the gun and then 2800.00 more for the second barrel. $450 on barrel work. I think $6850 is fair on this.

Please email or call me with any questions that you may have or for more information on the gun.

Thanks

Michael Gooch 317-502-2675

2. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

0   0   0

Are you claiming 96.2% PE?

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Michael is on my "Trusted Sellers" list.

Now that is good one so buy with confidence because some guy I don,t know thinks it,s ok .

Rick I know Michael and you are correct Michael is a good guy .

4. Michael

Michael Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The easiest way to communicate with me is email, I get emails on my phone but don't always check this site.

DB Bill, I appreciate your comments, are you wanting to buy my gun or just make a post? If you are interested I will email pictures to you. I have sold many guns ( 8 or more) all the same way. If you want more information ( as my post says) email or call me.

Jery P. Yes the handicap barrell is 96.2% impact. When Eisler did the work he has a gauge he uses to check the pattern etc. The pattern is nearly dead on. Smashes birds.

Alf 99 Thanks for the kind words, I don't post pictures so people, who have zero intent to buy, say " Is that a Scratch" or "is that blueing wore off" etc. Serious buyers are just that, serious. My guns are 100% as described.

Again, if you have any questions or want more information, send me an email or call me.

thanks in advance

Michael Gooch

5. Michael

Michael Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MIA Would you like me to post the email you sent me on my blackberry when I was selling my Kolar last year? I have it stored. I was and still am amazed at the names you called me, the things you said simply becuase I ask you not to publish pictures of my gun. Do you remember? You used the "F" bomb in more then three occassions. So YIKES is a good response from you.

I hope I have not upset anyone in my response, but MIA was SO OFFENSIVE to me and posters like him are who I try to avoid :).

Thanks again for your interest.

Michael Gooch

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Michael

Although I try and be sensible obviously something set me off re that episode and I only faintly recall the thread. So, Michael, I have nothing against your guns, past or present. I have deleted my Yikes comment. Deciding to post the email is up to you. Should you choose to, send the actual back to me as well, would you? My email is above.

This is obviously one of those cases you do not want to leave your guns at home when you enter the OK corral.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.