1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Alferman Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by djcuda, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djcuda

djcuda Member

I have a friend that would like to buy a NIB Alferman Silver Dollar.Must be NIB.Contact Paul Woodman @ 712-629-2036.
    Thanks Dave

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Every once in a while one of them will come in. I've had two in the past three years. They were built for Bill Jacobson when he owned the Silver Dollar Ranch. Your best bet is to keep posting on TS.com. You might call Jaquas, Merlyn's guns or Joel Etchen.
    Mike Battista

3. mwmd

mwmd Member

I have a mint one with about 500 rounds through it, email me directly for more info

xxenduro83@yahoo.comxx (drop the x's)

4. djcuda

djcuda Member

Definitely looking for one Nib.Thanks for the replies.
    Dave

5. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Good luck with that one Dave!

6. viperrt

viperrt Member

If you find a new in box unfired Silver Dollar or Silver Dollar Special, I would be very surprised. I think your two best bets are to call the Alfermann boys or Merlyn. Since neither of these folks have responded to your thread my guess is your are chasing a rainbow! The guns are built like tanks and I would not be wary of purchasing a used one. My Silver Dollar Special was in great shape when I purchased it used. Bill

7. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

I'm sure they can still build you one if you want. I never changed the 90/10% rib, but I liked the removable rib option my Silver Dollar Special had. AJ

8. k80bav

k80bav Member

When I was looking for a standard Alferman I was told Raymond Lee had two new ones in the box that he purchased from Bill Jacobsen. Mr Lee is a Florida resident but I am not sure where in Florida. A search for Alfermans for sale might get you that info.

9. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Ray lives at or near the Dollar, but spends the summers in Ohio. Address should be in the average book.

10. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

Merlyn is the guy who will most likely be able to help. Email me your phone number and I'll see he gets it ASAP...Larry Lockhart

11. djcuda

djcuda Member

I talked to Merlyn at the Nebraska State Shoot and the best thing to do is to have one built with the Mohawk receiver.This can be done , as he talked to One of the Alfereman brothers as we waited.The ones that Ray have are nice but , not NIB.One can be built just as wanted.Thanks for all of the info.
    Dave

12. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Call Bill Jacobson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.